• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Rock Bouncer Build, 9000$ 6.0, 205, th350 etc

Re: Buggy build for sale

bump

price on motor is 4500.00$, price for chassis with fuel cell and all mounts is 5000.00 OBO lets see some offers...

C'mon guys. I really need to sell this setup. It's a good deal and prices are negotiable. Also interested in drag cars. I know someone out there needs a new bouncer! This is a solid setup and a good price for a new ram all new in box or rebuilt parts!

trade u a ready to ride built cj 5 for chassis and all the parts

Still have chassis, motor, tranny, transfer case, seats, radiator w fan, master cylinders, pedals, fuel cell, all drive train mounts, 16 7/8-3/4 heims, all jam nuts... No thanks on the CJ trade, really looking for cash, or a chevelle/camaro

Re: Rock Bouncer Build NEW PRICE LOW LOW!!!

11,500 OBO lets get this buggy gone... it needs a new home, I know someone out there needs a new unique bouncer... smith buggies and the like sell for 50-70k... this is almost complete minus wheels n tires, axles, suspension, steering and guages.... and im asking only 11,500k....

10k. As low as I'm gonna go. That's a steal for motor w harness and ecu, chassis, fuel cell, seats, radiator w fan, Heims, jam nuts, pedals and master cylinders, np205, and th350.. Lets get it gone.

Pms replied.. 10k, and I will travel. all you need is suspension, steering and axles, and your ready to roll. You know this is a good deal.