• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rock Bouncers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P said:
**** I saw you last Sunday, you like Bus Bouncin SON ! laughing1
, man that was funny as ****, your truck sounded lke a dumpster full of metal when it fell of the bus.... :flipoff1:

Matt O. said:
Good point Cole, lots of the parks close to us are really setup for rock bounching. Short obstacles, trailer close by, etc. Harlan has ton's of rockbouncing, but it also has some really hard and long rock trails. If you break out there it is a long way back. It's about keeping it together at Harlan. Not really sure why the Rockbouncers have not been there yet. I would think they would love it...
i consider myself a rock bouncer. i was at harlan the weekend before last. i love that place. when we limped off the trails sunday to go home, i had lost my brakes( pinion brakes dont like all those hills), barely had any steering( ?), bent almost every tube on my rig in lions den,( i simply did not fit), i got hung up between those big as rocks at mason jar ( really bent my front drive shaft bad), i tore the mounts of my divorced t case at crawfords cry,( finished up riding home with the t case laying in the skid plate). i almost have it all fixed and cant wait to go back. im sure i had more fun, made more noise, smoked more tires, than anyone crawling the same ****. it is one thing to make it up the trail, but it is another thing looking good while your doing it.

i think people that like crawling are like guys w/ small dicks... they claim its not the size, but how you use it... bottom line, they still have a little ****, nobody likes little dicks...

draggbody said:
i think people that like crawling are like guys w/ small dicks... they claim its not the size, but how you use it... bottom line, they still have a little ****, nobody likes little dicks...

That's some funny **** skully

draggbody said:

So are you saying you're a crawler??? :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

draggbody said:

Actually I was thinking of a similar analogy for guys with monster rock bouncing rigs. They have to compensate for lack thereof. :dunno: booyang

There's your pot stirring. :dblthumb:

Droopy said:
Actually I was thinking of a similar analogy for guys with monster rock bouncing rigs. They have to compensate for lack thereof. :dunno: booyang

weak analogy :flipoff1:

Droopy said:

This coming from the guy always ridding bitch!

draggbody said:

You've got it all wrong. Big spinning tires and big loud motors rock bouncing are just trying to compenste for a small penis. :flipoff1:

Woodlee said:
This coming from the guy always ridding bitch!

I was waiting for that. :woot: I drove my Jeep on a trail ride at Golden Mountain a few weeks ago...thank you. I know that don't compare to the web wheelin on here though. :woody:

draggbody said:

I think guys who won't drink beer are fags ... especially when they prefer fruit chilled wines. That's neither here nor there though. :flipgotcha:

Man you are full of hypocritical things to say lately ... people who dont drive 3/4-ton+ trucks are gay when you used to drive a Kia everyday ... people who don't like rock bouncing are gay even though all you used to love was crawling.

I recall a time where all you wanted to do was crawl. You loved the challenge of picking a hard line and navigating your way through it, almost rolling but barely staying on all 4's. Remember our first trip to Harlan where we crawled almost all weekend and left talking about how much fun it was to finally do technical **** like that? We talked about it the entire way home practically! Banging your rig and body around at stupid speeds is fun but after a while you just want to lay back, relax, go slow a little and drink a beer. (Or a Zima in your case.)

I think guys with big blocks who always have to be on the throttle are making up for little dicks. (Well, not really, just playing devil's advocate.) My point is that doing any one thing at a time at the exclusion of others is boring. That can be crawling, ****ing, bouncing, drinking ... ANYTHING. Have fun doing what you feel like and don't let pussies who feel like they need to tell you how to have fun dictate what you do.

J. J.

im a hipocritical hipocrit... you of all people building an aetna buggy and talkin **** about rock bouncing... :flipoff1:

I wasn't talking **** about rock bouncing. I was tlaking **** about people who talk ****. :) I guess that makes me a hypocrit, too.

J. J.

HELL................anybody that thinks you can,t ROCK BOUNCE at freakin HARLAN.............is RETARDED ........... :****:

Latest posts