• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rock Bouncers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Totally ... that's why I lvoe Harlan. You can go to one area and be bouncing of the rev limiter and then drive half a mile down the trail and be in some of the most technical stuff ever.

J. J.

.......HHMMMMM........CRAWLIN or ROCK BOUNCIN ............theres a CHOICE ??......... :wtflol:

.....HELL, ROCK BOUNCIN is what you do when CRAWLIN dont damn WORK.........or gets too damn BORING.......

...........I LIKE BOUNCIN WAAAAAY BETTER............

Its all about the obstacle. I BOUNCE when I have to but there is no since in breakin your crap all to hell and back for someone else is pleasure unless you can afford it. Don't get me wrong I LOVE rock Bouncin just can't afford the $$$$$ to do it as much as I want!!

Rescue1 said:
Its all about the obstacle. I BOUNCE when I have to but there is no since in breakin your crap all to hell and back for someone else is pleasure unless you can afford it. Don't get me wrong I LOVE rock Bouncin just can't afford the $$$$$ to do it as much as I want!!
x2!!!
plus... uni bodys dont like the bounce!

I look at it like this, I will try to crawl it if possible, maybe even paw on it and work the wheel a little but it does not take long for me to run out of patience and that's when I just have to back up and and give it the whoom pow. Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not. There are just some obstacles that require the bouncing! There is just no other way ;D

Jeepnron said:
I look at it like this, I will try to crawl it if possible, maybe even paw on it and work the wheel a little but it does not take long for me to run out of patience and that's when I just have to back up and and give it the whoom pow. Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not. There are just some obstacles that require the bouncing! There is just no other way ;D

Thank you that little word says it all patience

Hell I can't react fast enough. I was standing on the side of cable hill talking to Peck when Brian Cole came shooting by us like a blurry damn streak of purple and high lighter green. I can assure you that if I tried that, the crowd would have had to scatter. :woot:

And don't think that TC's is the last one to come out of Coleworx shop for awhile... :****: Wait until you see the next creation. Talk about WooPow, you ain't seen nuttin yet. :****: :****: :****: FAAAAAWWWWKKKK. drool drool drool