• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rock Bouncing feature rig on Pirate4x4.com - Tim Cameron's ShowTime

It is actually welded to the tube right below it, and protrudes through the expanded metal. The Expanded metal is welded to the tab to probably add support and minimize the oilcan effect.

CHASMAN9 said:
Not to stir the pot BUT. :puke:

PBB- General Chit Chat- "Crazy! Ken Block Gymkhana Four- page 1

They just can't leave Tim alone to do what he does.
Is this what you were talking about?
Hopefully they give him an 800hp spaghettibuggy and send him to the hills of tennessee next. -braxton357 of pirate

Video of the shoot reminded me of a buddy of ours, took his buggy to the Rod Run @ Pigeon Forge. Was in a parking lot, crawling up the rear down tubes of another buggy, just for a poser shot. Cops came and told him he was going to jail. He said **** YOU!!!, And took off across 4 lanes of traffic, through the grass median, across 4 more lanes, over the curb, across the sidewalk, blasted through a hotel parking lot, hit the concrete parking stop thingie and got some maaaaad air! Went around the hotel, across the backroad, into the Pigeon River (3ft deep?) tried to get up the bank on the other side (similar to boat ramp, but almost vertical), turned around and ran on the rev limiter down the sidewalk for about 50 yards before the cops were on him. Went to jail, bailed out, paid the tow company the tow bill and took the buggy home! Cop was pissed, at court he asked "where the **** is that ROCK CRUSHER thang? That belongs to Sevier County now, motherfucker!" Got probation and a $250 fine. Still has the buggy. :driving:

Sorry, cops and buggies just remind me of that night.

5BrothersFabrication said:
Is this what you were talking about?
Hopefully they give him an 800hp spaghettibuggy and send him to the hills of tennessee next. -braxton357 of pirate

Yep. That's the one. My point is this; Why bring TC into a Ken Block thread? They are both amazing at their respected sports. Does Tim run his buggies around airport hangers or does Ken drive his Ford up cablehill? No, so why compare them? And why refer to his hand built tube buggy as a "800 hp spaghettibuggy" ? Nobody refers to Ken's car as a yellow bellied slanty eyed saki sucker. (or I have not read that yet) Maybe we can get RobbyBobby to build them identekal fabrimicated shine bernin swomp runnin Big Bird vehicools and let em eat. :dunno: thumb.gif

Video of the shoot reminded me of a buddy of ours, took his buggy to the Rod Run @ Pigeon Forge. Was in a parking lot, crawling up the rear down tubes of another buggy, just for a poser shot. Cops came and told him he was going to jail. He said **** YOU!!!, And took off across 4 lanes of traffic, through the grass median, across 4 more lanes, over the curb, across the sidewalk, blasted through a hotel parking lot, hit the concrete parking stop thingie and got some maaaaad air! Went around the hotel, across the backroad, into the Pigeon River (3ft deep?) tried to get up the bank on the other side (similar to boat ramp, but almost vertical), turned around and ran on the rev limiter down the sidewalk for about 50 yards before the cops were on him. Went to jail, bailed out, paid the tow company the tow bill and took the buggy home! Cop was pissed, at court he asked "where the **** is that ROCK CRUSHER thang? That belongs to Sevier County now, motherfucker!" Got probation and a $250 fine. Still has the buggy. :driving:

This is no bullshit, I seen travis do it that night!!

Damn, that is a hell of a story.

Yeah we had better luck than that... LOL

The cops asked what we were doing, then hung out and enjoyed checkin' out the rig ("rig")

Speeding said:
Yeah we had better luck than that... LOL

The cops asked what we were doing, then hung out and enjoyed checkin' out the rig ("rig")
you talking bout that rig with the big headlights?

that is some funny **** :woot: why was they gonna take him to jail in the first place, climbing up on another rig for pics in parking lot hardly seems like enough reason unlessssssssssss the owner of the other rig didnt know anything about it :dunno:

i had a somewhat similare experience riding with a buddy in a railbuggy one night and the local fuzz tried to do a "pitt manuever" on us and we did a 360 at about 50 mph down the middle of the highway and it tore up the side of barney fifes car, we got away but they got the "gocart" as they called it, and it cost cost us $2,500 to get it back :****:

ridenrace6 said:
that is some funny **** :woot: why was they gonna take him to jail in the first place, climbing up on another rig for pics in parking lot hardly seems like enough reason unlessssssssssss the owner of the other rig didnt know anything about it :dunno:

i had a somewhat similare experience riding with a buddy in a railbuggy one night and the local fuzz tried to do a "pitt manuever" on us and we did a 360 at about 50 mph down the middle of the highway and it tore up the side of barney fifes car, we got away but they got the "gocart" as they called it, and it cost cost us $2,500 to get it back :****:
No, they were together, just dicking off like we do. Travis is a damn nut, though. You'd just have to know him. He had to bring us a heim to Windrock one time and brought it to us in his wife's wrecked Hyundai, one headlight out, the other one missing. He dicked around and stayed til after dark, so he followed us to Advance Auto, bought a bulb, flashlight and duck tape and MADE a headlight. Wasn't a problem until he got down the highway to where they were paving and proceeded to hit every cone corner for about a mile, making them pop up in the air, just for shits. Was ok til he sees the cop in the median 15' beside him! Cop whips around with about 4 cones sliding off the hood and roof, pulled him over and made him pick up every cone. Still wrote him a ticket too!
That, Hardline Crawlers, is Travis. He'd fit in just fine in some of your wheeling groups!

OH HELL YEA ...Pigeon Forge ROD RUN used to be a HEEL OF A GOOD TIME, till to many "COPS BEIN JACKASSES" incidents started happnin,

they SHUT DOWN all the burnout contests, started harrassin folks tryin to cruise up & down the strip, then hell when they made you park yer junk you could not even grab a beer & a lawn chair and

watch the folks still cruising that had NOT did their burnout yet.

And yes that seat belt is REALLY welded to that expanded metal flerboard, you actually TYPED that ::)

zukiscott said:
OH HELL YEA ...Pigeon Forge ROD RUN used to be a HEEL OF A GOOD TIME, till to many "COPS BEIN JACKASSES" incidents started happnin,
they SHUT DOWN all the burnout contests, started harrassin folks tryin to cruise up & down the strip, then hell when they made you park yer junk you could not even grab a beer & a lawn chair and
watch the folks still cruising that had NOT did their burnout yet.

You going this year?

Fuggin' HUGE. I wait til 7-8-ish and go. Tits come out @ 9-ish. Just ride around with some GOOD beads, not any dollar store ****. AND BRING A CAMERA! Damn tits all night long... flashemifyougotem :drinkers:

main.php

Atlas output snap.

Fuggin' HUGE. I wait til 7-8-ish and go. Tits come out @ 9-ish. Just ride around with some GOOD beads, not any dollar store ****. AND BRING A CAMERA! Damn tits all night long... flashemifyougotem :drinkers:

whats the dates on this?

i went 1 time several years ago and me and another guy was just talking about going the other day :dblthumb: