• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rock on the Range (Columbus, OH)

MuleSkinner1399

MuleSkinner II
Anyone ever been to this show?
A group of us are going. We have a camping spot. The show seems to be pretty legit. The line up is below:

Linkin Park, Slipknot, Judas Priest, Godsmack, Marilyn Manson,
Breaking Benjamin, Rise Against, Volbeat, Slash featuring Myles Kennedy and The
Conspirators, Papa Roach, Halestorm, Of Mice & Men, Anthrax.....

Went back in 09. Slipknot and Motley Crue were the headliners. Most important thing I remember was the abondance of women showing their tits during Motley Crue. If I can find the video, I'll put it up.

I've always wanted to go, just hard to make myself travel 600 miles for a concert.

I would love to see Manson perform some of his new songs and older ones of course, and Breaking Benjamin since they are back now with new musicians/same lead singer. Can't wait for BB's new album to hit. Also would like to see Of Mice and Men and Slash/Miles Kennedy. The rest of them are just "meh..." to me.

GONOVRIT said:
Josh you need to check out Carolina Rebellion for an awesome rock show not so far from you.

About the furthest I want to drive for a concert is maybe 2 hours. Huntsville, AL / Birmingham, AL / Nashville, TN / and Chattanooga, TN are all within 2 hours from my house and have been to them all minus Birmingham. A lot of the times, the damn concerts are during the week and I can't justify taking off of work or we are too busy/I have little time left, and can't.

i live in columbus. been the last three years.good time.some :cougar: !! and your liver will hurt for a few days after.we get seat tickets to sit down.weather can be 100 to 40's and rainy.