• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rock Racing Chassis #28

rock mafia

Well it's been a wild and crazy 3 weeks, Christmas, new years and all.

We've put in ten years walking out of my kitchen into my garage preparing for this.

We're going to build Adam Carter something that he wants, not a trophy truck.

Jim's garage #28

ZING!

On a serious note, how far will you be going with this build? Chassis only, roller, turn key?

wizzo said:
ZING!

On a serious note, how far will you be going with this build? Chassis only, roller, turn key?

Just a chassis. Adam and Pops picked it up early this morning. Already back in AL.

It was a great privilege working with Jim. He stayed in constant contact with me and was always available if I had a question. He met the timeline and provided me with an excellent chassis that I will be proud to build upon. I highly recommend Jim and his work. He's a man of his word and does a hell of a job. Thank you again, Jim!

ADAMCARTER315 said:
It was a great privilege working with Jim. He stayed in constant contact with me and was always available if I had a question. He met the timeline and provided me with an excellent chassis that I will be proud to build upon. I highly recommend Jim and his work. He's a man of his word and does a hell of a job. Thank you again, Jim!

Yep Jim is awesome for sure, and his work is top notch. Look forward to seeing this get finished and racing.

Sweet Chassis. Just one question, shouldn't you have built it 7' in the air?......... :woot: