• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ROCK RODS TECH TIPS

Re:

Good tech!
I've got a drawer of those... We take them off of valve actuators at work. Gonna add them to the cell.

Re:

Tech tip for Casey should be, install your skid pan before leaving home.

BTW, great little spot of tech.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

This will definitely come in handy. There might not be anything to it but I kinda wish he would've shown how the shims come off. I guess just pull the nut and the whole valve assembly slides off?

KPatterson said:
Great vid, any tips or tricks for remote resi coilovers?

they tear down pretty much the same way. you don't have to worry about loosing oil when relieving nitrogen charge. as far as valving, I would think they would be very similar, the overall idea is the same.

I've been saying it for 20 years that all that bouncing was silly and that everyone should have saved their money and just ran leaf springs.

So glad to see people TUNING their rigs now. Show be a better show with fewer broken parts.

Cool vids. Hope u make more

Thanks guys. Let us know what Topics you would like to see covered and we will do our best to make them informative and entertaining.

Re:

I'd like to see something on shock mounting/angle. I see a lot of different setups. Maybe also the differences between all the 4 link setups out there. Like how one way is better than another....advantage/disadvantage, etc.