• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ROCK RODS TECH TIPS

wayne86 said:
With me being fairly new to fabricating these videos are gold! I tend to over think things to death instead of just jumping in and doing it. I like how he explains things with simple terms. It's not easy to get in front of a camera and keep your thoughts and information flowing without studdering and stammering around. Great job Jake! You would make a hell of a salesman. I know where I'm going for my full hydro setup when I'm ready to purchase the parts.

He likes to hear himself talk. :rolf: But seriously he is good in front of the camera. I am glad these are reaching people and helping them with their builds without having put a flame suit on and post on pirate :****:

thumb.gif This last one was a good friend of mine. His son in the picture (now almost grown) use to be in a car seat strapped in the back of a Early Bronco beating around Tellico. The boy loves it..

bbtank45 said:
I really enjoy watching these vids as well....enjoyed Burkey's version of Cribs the best :smoke:

The Rock Rod Garage Episodes are some of my favorites as well. People get to meet the drivers and see how they live.

**** man, I haven't been keeping up on the tech videos. I'll check out the hydro steering and disc brake conversion ones today.

I agree that Jake is a really good person to have on these videos!

truckbroke said:
thumb.gif This last one was a good friend of mine. His son in the picture (now almost grown) use to be in a car seat strapped in the back of a Early Bronco beating around Tellico. The boy loves it..

We couldn't have picked a better winner of the contest. They were great.

Thanks for making these videos! I'm hoping to be able to fix my 4-link and redo my suspension next year and these videos are helping a lot. I'll be watching them again before I jump into it.