• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

rockcrawler for sale

Re: Re: rockcrawler for sale

jdh said:
Bunch of pussies the guy I met in Alabama buy rock crawlers for cheap to turn around and make money on he has a whole gimic he's pissed I didn't give him what he wanted so he gets on here and crys about it and I was never wearing a ****ing sweater vest. His little bitch ass had nothing to say to my face u all pipsqueaks behind computers got some big mouths. U all need to take a road trip to potosi mo and let's see how big ur ****ing mouths are then. My number is listed so call for meet up when u get to my town. Rock crawler was just sold for $14,000 to a very happy owner. Off this site. So I'm done here. Go **** ur selfs and thanks again for the free night out Nashville ???????????????????????????????????????????? u don't know who ur ****ing with. Cya around bitches
Lol god you are such a little bitch boy. Shut the **** up, you have cum breath. Take yer excessive gayness elsewhere. Must have been really disappointing to your parents having you as offspring.

Ooops I accidently hit the flagged button too.

Was trying to respond to buy this fine piece of machinery.

I've bought and sold a lot of cars and trucks and all sorts of other **** in my lifetime. And to my knowledge i have never heard anyone say that I have ****ed them over or screwed em in any way and I have never bought anything as to where I felt that I got ****ed. Although I did trade a truck awhile back for a damn crawler that was ok which I have since sold the crawler. No problems with that but I ****ed myself out of that particular truck which I would like to try and buy back if I could find it. The truck pissed me off and I traded it of and now I regret it.

TacomaJD said:
"Selling because I got a bouncer now"

Haha wonder if he bought the blue scaley hunk of fukk and is selling this big orange blob now?
Nope that is Cameron Coleman he bought that jeep a while back and then decide he wanted a Bouncer.He owns the Nemesis buggy now.there are a bunch of off roaders in Potosi.

02Jimmy said:
This is just a thought, with as many fellow Hardline members we have around the US I myself would be willing to inspect any Crawler/Bouncer within a Hour of my location for another Member and do my very best to give a accurate and unbiased opinion prior to Deposit. This could save some Expensive trips? Some things could still get overlooked but one could at least say is it something I would purchase with my money? This buggy in case is less than a hour from me. Just putting this out there I for one would put my name and number on a list to inspect with my opinion on a rig for any Hardline Member.
Exactly what I did. I happened to know a guy that lived less than 30 minutes from the seller. He went and looked at it and let me know what he thought of it. It would have sucked to drive from Orlando to Knoxville and come home with an empty trailer.

Fresh as 4 hours ago. I see he mentions some of the issues now.

da80300d6983c927629c2823ade9ec54.jpg

http://columbiamo.craigslist.org/cto/5446295700.html