• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

rockcrawler for sale

#wholelife said:
No !!!!!!! You don't know who YOU ****ing with !!
. Come on down to our Hardline ride and introduce yourself! There will be a big pile of us there, I'm sure we would love to see the bad ass man your are! :popcorn:

Hit it Eric, he asked for it! Not sure about Truckbroke being a rig flipper, well ok, the past couple times I rode with him he did flip his ****, but that's a different kind of flip.
Don't leave JDH, you don't know whom you are ****ing with!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yea Rick got a ****in rock crawler car lot....... Already dropped bids on tims new ride picking it up Tuesday...... Along with hill Billy deluxe..... Stupid molaugh. Rick has one rig.... Junky ass jeep. Just sold his old Yukon. I guess that makes him damn salesman now.

He has been sport in' that damn Yukon for a long time!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LOL. It's all out there. We know who he is. He's not hiding who he is. Hell, he's met one of us and taken that ones "EARNEST goes to Camp" money. Then proceed to go to Nashbridges with someone else's hard earned cash. I can't provide anything more than we already know about Jimmy.

419bcd5d57bb97461dc6bfb2b25dbd1d.jpg

I wonder what would happen if another, nearly identical CL ad was created. Same pics and all just with Ricky's description instead.

Beerj said:
I wonder what would happen if another, nearly identical CL ad was created. Same pics and all just with Ricky's description instead.

haha please do. Maybe even post it in a few different areas... and lower the price to get some attention

Damn dude is a real MONEY MAKER!!! Possible timmy transformed it that quick?? A lot going on today in the buggy community! Coincidence?? I think not! :dunno: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

Re:

Yeah JDH needs to eat **** and bark at the moon. Earnest money, he should have been earnest about the buggy. Asshats like that is part of what's wrong with this world.

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk