• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

rockcrawler for sale

You are in a fantasy world. Why you think we drove the buggy behind the damn hotel. We were tired of hearing you talk about 5000.00 Atlas's and 8000.00 frondends. SMH stupid..

I didn't need a ****ing salesman. Especially one that didn't know what the **** he was talking about. More reason to dought anything you had to say.

Why Jason so made Ryan!!?

As an avid wheeler of junk jdh I must say I like it......

Can u clear one thing up for me tho???? are those fish scales on the panels or Python skin????? Got money ridin on this don't **** me too.... #showMeFishScales!!!!

I am your just a lieing douche. I hope you do sell it and WHO ever the **** buys it will at least read all this and have a clue about whats wrong with it.

As far as this statement: "thanks for a free Saturday night in Nashville. Had a great time."

If that would have been said at the hotel you'd a been picking up your ****ing teeth. And I promise you if you don't sell it and end up at park when I'm there we'll have a better discussion. Now I am done. I'm not bumping this post any more. Go **** yourself and crash that junky ass Dodge on the way home you cum guzzling lieing mother ****er. There.. that's the reaction you wanting all along.

I literally lied about nothing... Nothing. At all.

Hey man it's not scales at all actually. It's a wrap and the design is like a chrome like what a grill looks like on a truck. Not scales at all

Pic

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    100.5 KB · Views: 728
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    100.5 KB · Views: 734
jdh said:
buggy is tuff and ready to race!!

jdh said:
It's a used buggy. It is listed correctly.

Apparently your definition of ready to race and mine differ greatly. Unless you're disputing that the heims aren't actually worn out, truss isn't cracked, etc etc. Just as an outsider looking in if I'm going to buy a buggy that is "ready to race" and I roll up on a pile that needs a bunch of work, I'd expect my deposit back as well. I've been buying/selling used stuff for a long time and I've always found it's way easier to list out everything for potential buyers up front. I just never understood why a seller would try to hide problems that will be in plain sight. Save everyone some trouble.

jdh said:
As I have stated there is no problems to me what so ever. The end.

Totally understand. But, common sense dictates what may not be a problem to you might be perceived as a problem to the next person. I'm just going to go out on a limb and say that 99.9% of guys looking to buy a rig on Hardline would probably like to know if the truss is cracked and the heims are worn out, bent rear link, and other things that most normal people consider to be a problem. ESPECIALLY if the person buying the rig is coming from a long distance. Hell being up front about it would have saved you a lot of time/trouble as well. It was not cool to tell the dude thanks for a free night in Nashville. Stick to your guns all you want, that's your right but that statement told me all I needed to know about this deal.

Point is nothing is cracked or wore out whatever he's saying ya he wants to be a **** by blasting lies on here when he didn't say nothing to my face then I'll make a smart ass comment as well. I came a long way missing work and wouldn't of done that if there were things wrong with my crawler. Simple as that.

It was a joke. I'd have peeled that **** off and throwed it in parking lot before I put it on my trailer.

If the belly pan an bent links are not a problem. An no issue. Post some pics of it.

I own a junkyard. My job is to buy an sell junk..... I told them before they left that's what they were going to buy.

Now this is my opinion not facts like stated above. Yellow an chrome makes me .....(where is the puking smiley???)

I thought they was fish scales too, and a hint of barb wire pin stripe. Guess pictures were deceiving.

Where the pics at? Let's see em!

I knew something was fishy when it was advertised with a 650 hp LS

Literally. For anyone interested. The guy that turned this down has junk. Utter junk. I mean my **** is junk as well on a good day. But if this feller wasted a Saturday, and drove waaaaaay the **** up there an was like "naw.... It's junk". Well I hate to say it. Lemme stop. Maybe LTD, errr UTi, I mean jdh will post the pics an clear this all up.

Rick my fren but I can't help but giggle thinkin this guy ****ed him. I just hate to see him get someone else.