• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

rockcrawler for sale

Dang it. Was so pre occupied with Kel's story and the Superb Owl that I missed this. Sonofa!

truckbroke said:
Well if anything happens to me for the record he's been texting me all evening about how ****ed I am and there's bad **** coming my way, and sorry bout my luck I better enjoy today and all kinds of junk. It's all on my phone so if anything out of the ordinary goes down they won't have to go far to find the culprit.

I said it before but that pretty much tells you all you need to know about that guy and who is in the right on this shitty deal.

LandSpeeder said:
What'd I miss? I'm intrigued

Cliff notes:
truckbroke, who seems like a stand up dude, put down a $500 deposit on a buggy that was listed as "race ready" (sellers words not mine). Drove 8 hours to meet seller and found a steaming pile of ****. Seller would not refund deposit because legitimate issues with buggy were "not a problem to him." truckbroke drove 8 hours home and posted in for sale thread all the problems he saw that were not listed in the for sale thread in hopes to save other members from getting screwed over. Seller got pissed, thread moved, here we are.

Will split to here when I have time. Just passed into Oklahoma. Cant so on phone. The buyer should have posted here and not in for sale thread. Hopefully will get to a campground before night fall.

Sent using left thumb.

JohnG said:
Will split to here when I have time. Just passed into Oklahoma. Cant so on phone. The buyer should have posted here and not in for sale thread. Hopefully will get to a campground before night fall.

Sent using left thumb.

safe travels my friend. ;D

Was this the 3 or 4 seater buggy that had a good parts list but a goofy paint job on the skins? I think it had LS, TH400, and Atlas. I went back to look for the link but it appears to have been moved.

Punkin85 said:
Was this the 3 or 4 seater buggy that had a good parts list but a goofy paint job on the skins? I think it had LS, TH400, and Atlas. I went back to look for the link but it appears to have been moved.

That was it.

:ban:

Seller sounds like a POS. The deposit should be taken as a commitment of intent to purchase. If the buyer got there and didn't see what he agree'd to buy then be a stand up guy, give him his deposit back and adjust your ad to represent the current condition of the rig! Pretty ****in basic fellas. :popcorn:

Man I wanted to see this also. I wonder one thing. Did truckbroke happen to get his home address? Send him pictures of your balls.. And file that **** on PayPal that he ripped you off if u used PayPal. **** him. I got shafted for 900 buks a couple years ago. And I'm not kiddin I had to do some serious praying and thinking bout ****.. Cause I was really close to destroying that mans **** .. Then he gets on here Tryin to sell a vehicle. Pffff my ass. I drug his **** through the mud. And thanks god I did. The buyer of the rig just happened to be from my hometown , and the $21,000 rig took him six months to get running right ... Bastards. I wanna start a late night service for folks that get ripped off, it would be me in all black in the middle of the night... I can **** some **** up in a matter or minutes. that **** pisses me off so bad. Dam truckbroke that sucks man.

Dude got lucky. Truck broke has two girls an decent career goin for him......... Had this occurred bout 8 years ago I would be on the way north to bail him outta jail
Real talk this goon doesn't realize this could have gone waaaaaaaay worse.
What I'm trying to say is ricks a *****. 8 years ago..... Not so much lol

Here's a sampling of the texts between Ricky(truckbroke) & jdh (the seller). Sorry Rick I had to post this ****, it's ridiculous. I'm not gonna post the bad ones I'll just leave it up to y'all to decide who was in the right. I'd have lost my **** too.

Seller sure sounds like a stand up guy....

Hope he never sells that POS. :ban: :ban: :ban:

kboring said:
Here's a sampling of the texts between Ricky(truckbroke) & jdh (the seller). Sorry Rick I had to post this ****, it's ridiculous. I'm not gonna post the bad ones I'll just leave it up to y'all to decide who was in the right. I'd have lost my **** too.

Seller sure sounds like a stand up guy....

Hope he never sells that POS. :ban: :ban: :ban:

WOW! **** just got real.