• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

rockcrawler for sale

bad80cj said:
Come on man what else ya got to do today? :woody: :woody: thumb.gif ;D

LOL, this guy isn't on here daring me to "out" him like the other dude did, so I'll leave it at that. The other doubted I knew even his first name... I already was FB friends with that guy's mom by the time he tried testing me, LOL. The guy in question here, may or may not be his dad. Truly confusing considering they seem to have the same name. But typically, 50-something year olds don't exhibit the type of behavior, that's alls I'm sayin...

Damn I hate that I have been away for a while. Glad you outed this ****wad.

Maybe the girl is the younger sister of the ****wad?

Maybe the girl is the younger sister of the ****wad?
[/quote]

And the cousin/wife/seester/mother? Only here on the Jerry Springer show. molaugh

LandSpeeder said:
I can't figure out who is who.
There is a James "Jimmy" Doyle Helms in Potosi, MO and actually there are two. One is 51 and one must be his son coming in at 22.
I don't care enough to dig up much more, since it ain't my dog to try to hunt. But if I were a betting man, it sounds like the 22 y/o is the texter who likes to party in Nashville and keep folk's "Earnest" money.
Who is the daughter? No clue, both are related to the same people and there's a slew of female names tied to these guys.

Yeah I've looked that up as well. The guy I met was definitely not 22. Could have been early 50s and is just holding up good. One of his threats was that he was a U.S Marine. Which is disappointing because I have a job that has me serving and helping keep them safe and I know all the Marines that I know and encounter hold themselves to a much higher standard than this. If he is the 22 year old I'd sure hate to see him at aged at 50.

truckbroke said:
Yeah I've looked that up as well. The guy I met was definitely not 22. Could have been early 50s and is just holding up good. One of his threats was that he was a U.S Marine. Which is disappointing because I have a job that has me serving and helping keep them safe and I know all the Marines that I know and encounter hold themselves to a much higher standard than this. If he is the 22 year old I'd sure hate to see him at aged at 50.

Well, SOB. This truly saddens me that a 51 y/o would act this way. I'm literally in conversations right now on FB as to why people salute/don't salute the flag during national anthems. This country is going downhill faster and faster. Once that ball starts rolling, it takes no time for it to pick up speed.
Reminds me a favorite saying, "Attitudes are contagious, is yours worth catching?"
Sorry for your troubles with this issue. I've had my fair share of driving friends to pick up a truck only to drive home empty handed... Sucks for sure.

My buddy is looking for a rig and found this guy's for sale add I guess the day after truckbroke did cause it was showing to be sold already. He was disappointed that he missed it but looks like it turned out to be good thing for us. It saved us a trip from Houston to go look at it.

To Truckbroke, sorry you had to deal with this it definitely ain't right but thanks for saving us the trip!

Re: Re: rockcrawler for sale

CHASMAN9 said:
factory 4.10 gears and both are welded. Somehow that makes the Chevy 60 an $8k axle.Huh? "His words exactly".

Additional information
Front Locker
Spool
Rear Locker
Spool
Year

So, if this information is correct like the seller has led us to believe, there are spools front and rear. Are they Yukons or Lincoln Locker? $8k dana 60? Wonder if he has any waterfront property or watches to sell? :dunno:
Obviously he paid someone 8k to lay some sick tig beads on his yukon spools. thumb.gif

Had something similar happen to me a few years ago except is was a $30g buggy. $32500 to be exact. Gave $500 deposit and he met me halfway which was about a 5 hr trip one way. Buggy was in excellent shape because it was new. Drove it what little I could in the mcdonalds parking lot we met at. Done the deal and took it home. Got it home and after a little more driving got no noticing low to no oil pressure. Talked to him about it several times and ended up pulling motor which was completely trashed. Block, cam, and crank were all ruined. So $3000 later I got a good running buggy and the last message I had from him was "Lesson Learned" which has kinda turned into the name of the buggy among friends. I've kept an eye on his name on here and he hasn't posted anything since he sold the buggy. Must be something about people wanting a deposit that plan on screwing you. I've never asked for a deposit from anyone on here cause I would like to say we could all trust each other.

04rubi said:
I've never asked for a deposit from anyone on here cause I would like to say we could all trust each other.

I stopped selling stuff and started giving it away. Makes me feel much better at the end of the day.

:****:

LandSpeeder said:
I can't figure out who is who.
There is a James "Jimmy" Doyle Helms in Potosi, MO and actually there are two. One is 51 and one must be his son coming in at 22.
I don't care enough to dig up much more, since it ain't my dog to try to hunt. But if I were a betting man, it sounds like the 22 y/o is the texter who likes to party in Nashville and keep folk's "Earnest" money.
Who is the daughter? No clue, both are related to the same people and there's a slew of female names tied to these guys.

Well his e-mail is [email protected] so that would tell me you're in the right ballpark with the younger boys age unless the old man can't run a computer.

I just wanted to let everyone know that due to the drama around this buggy I have pulled the listing. I don't want stuff like this on our site! The comments on Instagram were getting to the point where I was going to pull it anyways but when I saw how many pages this thread was, that sealed the deal.

This is the first time I've had to do this and I'm glad for that but it is still unfortunate. I hope everyone realizes I have no way of verifying the validity of the vehicles for sale and continues to use our site.

Now I need to pop some popcorn and go through this thread...

Thanks

rockcrawlersforsale said:
I just wanted to let everyone know that due to the drama around this buggy I have pulled the listing. I don't want stuff like this on our site! The comments on Instagram were getting to the point where I was going to pull it anyways but when I saw how many pages this thread was, that sealed the deal.

This is the first time I've had to do this and I'm glad for that but it is still unfortunate. I hope everyone realizes I have no way of verifying the validity of the vehicles for sale and continues to use our site.

Thanks

Thank you

I just read this whole thread and DO NOT have a dog in the hunt but can't stop thinking about a lot of the comments. I with in the last month sold my Buggy to a fellow Hardline member, I did ask for a deposit. I did not do this due to trust but had several potential buyers at one time. The buyer also wasn't able to actually do a inspection of buggy prior to purchase or deposit, so I Hope I was able to send enough info and video to describe condition and Never would I want to mislead fellow wheelers. But these rigs were never meant to have warranties. My buggy went to California and I am in Missouri But I do hope to ride with the guy someday. This seller has put himself in a very difficult position if he plans on enjoying this hobby with fellow Hardline Guys and Gals. I hope in my case I had a happy buyer and a satisfied seller. Bottom line is You would like to be able to trust fellow Hardliners!!!! Ok off the soap box.

rockcrawlersforsale said:

Thanks

No worry`s man.. Ya`ll got a good site.. thumb.gif

j-mox said:
Well his e-mail is [email protected] so that would tell me you're in the right ballpark with the younger boys age unless the old man can't run a computer.

You damn sure maybe right.. Numbers are right on the money.. He did have a guy with him that looked a little younger. You could easily tell they weren`t father and son. Guess he was just a rough looking 22 year old. They do makem. lol

02Jimmy said:
I just read this whole thread and DO NOT have a dog in the hunt but can't stop thinking about a lot of the comments. I with in the last month sold my Buggy to a fellow Hardline member, I did ask for a deposit. I did not do this due to trust but had several potential buyers at one time. The buyer also wasn't able to actually do a inspection of buggy prior to purchase or deposit, so I Hope I was able to send enough info and video to describe condition and Never would I want to mislead fellow wheelers. But these rigs were never meant to have warranties. My buggy went to California and I am in Missouri But I do hope to ride with the guy someday. This seller has put himself in a very difficult position if he plans on enjoying this hobby with fellow Hardline Guys and Gals. I hope in my case I had a happy buyer and a satisfied seller. Bottom line is You would like to be able to trust fellow Hardliners!!!! Ok off the soap box.

Agreed... He said the whole reason for selling was to buy some kind of nice boat.. Said his wife has always hated the buggy so I feel sure when/if it does sell he won`t be back in this hobby. (unless all that was BS as well). Which is good to know. Bad thing is unless he ends up selling it for parts some poor bastard is eventually gonna end up with that thing at some point.

Bad thing is unless he ends up selling it for parts some poor bastard is eventually gonna end up with that thing at some point.

With an $8k Dana 60 and $5k for an Atlas, anything else sold is just gravy. I've got a built Dana 60 I'm selling with RCV's, I'll take $7500 cash with a $7400 deposit. PM me if interested. molaugh

kushKrawlin said:
Ben bone I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall if he did walk up to you and introduce himself.! Hahaha. Oh me , I can only imagine... Well, Atleast I learned about "flaka". And I don't never, ever want any part of that... Although I believe at a dance contest I could really come up with some new moves... Ha. Holy Fukin ****... Who would watch someone floppin around like that and think "I gotta try this!" Haha. oh and JDH you still suck fuk boy.

:rolf: