• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

rockcrawler for sale

This is just a thought, with as many fellow Hardline members we have around the US I myself would be willing to inspect any Crawler/Bouncer within a Hour of my location for another Member and do my very best to give a accurate and unbiased opinion prior to Deposit. This could save some Expensive trips? Some things could still get overlooked but one could at least say is it something I would purchase with my money? This buggy in case is less than a hour from me. Just putting this out there I for one would put my name and number on a list to inspect with my opinion on a rig for any Hardline Member.

02Jimmy said:
This is just a thought, with as many fellow Hardline members we have around the US I myself would be willing to inspect any Crawler/Bouncer within a Hour of my location for another Member and do my very best to give a accurate and unbiased opinion prior to Deposit. This could save some Expensive trips? Some things could still get overlooked but one could at least say is it something I would purchase with my money? This buggy in case is less than a hour from me. Just putting this out there I for one would put my name and number on a list to inspect with my opinion on a rig for any Hardline Member.
I like the way you think. Even though I'm not in the market for a new or used buggy.

Re:

Do on to others as you would want them to do on to you.

If everyone lived like that, it would be a lot better place.

02Jimmy said:

I'm with you too. I'm only about 1 1/2 hours away and would have given it a look too. All people need to do is post a thread up and see if anyone is close. I've seen them used before on here and it's worth a shot to ask.

We cant fix the problem that happened here but I could see this being VERY helpful in the future. I know if I was buying out of town and had a honest opinion from a fellow member it would make me feel better about my deposit at least.

02Jimmy said:
We cant fix the problem that happened here but I could see this being VERY helpful in the future. I know if I was buying out of town and had a honest opinion from a fellow member it would make me feel better about my deposit at least.

You right for sure... Hell it`d be way worth it to pay pal the member some diesel/gas money for their time. I can tell you I`ll be doing this before I ever drive that far again. Really hate I didn`t think of this myself. Damn good idea 02jimmy.. thumb.gif

Would be nice to have a sticky thread in the For Sale forum with hardline members names & locations who are willing to do unbiased vehicle inspections. lowbudgetjunk, kmcminn, or I would be happy to help anyone looking in North AL.

Yeah with name number and location listed it would be easy to look up a member and at least ask? If you just post that you would like someone to take a look at a rig it may or may not be seen? I enjoy the hobby and this forum (for the most part) LOL. Like I stated before, anything listed within a hour would not be out of most members way to lend a hand. Kevin

I think you guys are forgetting that the seller is also a member here.
I don't trust everyone just because they're a member on HL... I wouldn't send anyone money unless I was comfortable doing so, regardless if it's for gas money to go look at something or "Earnest" money.

LandSpeeder said:
I think you guys are forgetting that the seller is also a member here.
I don't trust everyone just because they're a member on HL... I wouldn't send anyone money unless I was comfortable doing so, regardless if it's for gas money to go look at something or "Earnest" money.

Hey man, can you go look at some stickies for me. They don't have much tread and are off the wheels. Be sure and make sure they hold air for me. I'm counting on you so I don't get screwed, it's only an hour each way. They are priced at $85. Thanks bud.

:flipoff1:

:stir:

:rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

whiskeymakin said:
That's one of those "it don't need doin if you can't do it yourself" type things.

I agree, I could see some bad things come from this also.

Hey it was just a thought, probably would still have DRAMA with the third party? And how much fun would it be to not read these type threads? Hell I say DRAMA ON. :stir:

I thought about looking at this buggy! I'm only 30 mins away. Glad my wife hated the scales or whatever is on it. I even said it can be changed. So glad she put her foot down lol. Sorry you had to deal with this. Had a friend tell me he seen it run with the 6.0 and said there was no way it was 600 hp. Not even close.

mdo817 said:
Condition

New :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

Engine Cylinders

Fuel

Gas

Body Style

Buggy

Exterior Color

blue and yellow

Potosi, figures. Too much lead in the drinking water and methheadville there.

02Jimmy said:

So, your shop back there past the animal rescue place? I'm not from there.