• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rockwell tierod ?

Lurch

What is everyone using for tierod on single ended ram setup with rocks in the stock location behind the axle with 1.25heims .

I just ordered one from off-road connection. He threads heavy wall tube not 100% sure what size he said but I trust Keith Bailey. I'll measure when I pick it up.

Lurch said:
What is everyone using for tierod on single ended ram setup with rocks in the stock location behind the axle with 1.25heims .

Did you go back to Rockwell's? What happen to the 60's?

Jhouser said:
Did you go back to Rockwell's? What happen to the 60's?
Nothing wrong with the one just like rockwells better and im not racing so the extra weight doesnt bother me.

Rohlingoffroad said:
I am running 2" 7075 aluinum tapped for my heims steering links and u going to say dang that's high dollar but they were $40 each
I thought aluminum but figured it be pricey.

I think you were parked next to my buggy saturday, did you see my setup? It's 1.5" ruff stuff with 7/8 Heims its .375 dom and with it flipped on top of the knuckles it just slinks between link bars and drive shaft I don't think anything bigger in diameter would clear driveshaft

Rockwells607 said:
I think you were parked next to my buggy saturday, did you see my setup? It's 1.5" ruff stuff with 7/8 Heims its .375 dom and with it flipped on top of the knuckles it just slinks between link bars and drive shaft I don't think anything bigger in diameter would clear driveshaft
Yea meant to look at urs Saturday but never got around to it .