• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired rolling chassis for sale

Jayray01

I have a single seater rolling chassis for sale frame was built on extreme 4x4 front axle is Toyota with 513 gears, 6 shooter knuckles, spidertrax alum. spacers new calipers and brakes, trail gear drive flanges aluminum tie rod, Rear axle is Toyota 513 gears rear steer it has been flipped high steer with aluminum tie rod and spidertrax spacers. All link bars are aluminum 7075 made from branik motorsports. Twisted stitch seat, pse power steering pump,new allied 32 bolt beadlock with irok 36x13.5x15 tires also have 4 gal fuel cell, wildwood gas and brake pedals, pse hydraulic reservoir front and rear, radflo 2.0 air shocks just lost interest in it asking 4000.O.B.O if needing more pics or questions call or text. THANKS 706-934-0532

Attachments

• IMG_1359.JPG
    IMG_1359.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 893
  • IMG_1358.JPG
    IMG_1358.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 893
  • IMG_1357.JPG
    IMG_1357.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 906
  • IMG_1356.JPG
    IMG_1356.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 888
What is needed for it to be finished also what was plan for drivetrain where is it located

Re: rolling chassis for sale

ceaetna454 said:
Toyota does have 5.13 gears if your best friends with the CEO of toyota!!!

The math doesn't work out.

You mean 5.29s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ceaetna454 said:
Toyota does have 5.13 gears if your best friends with the CEO of toyota!!!

So...... :gtfo:
Just because you are " best friends" with the CEO you want us to believe he had a special gear set made JUST for you???
The CEO of Toyota most likely don't know what the difference is.

No worries guys, Ill get it figured out. Its coming to alabama.
Deposit Sent. Thanks Jamie

Ive bought a few things now from Dalton Ga. I bought another buggy from Jamie years ago.

No??? I have been wanting a single seat lightweight rig and rear steer would be real nice but someokne beat me to it

it is 529 gear set up and no I don't know ceo of Toyota thanks for looking guy appreciate it see yall tomorrow zayne

Re: Re: rolling chassis for sale

jccarter1 said:
No??? I have been wanting a single seat lightweight rig and rear steer would be real nice but someokne beat me to it

Yeah that would be cool crawler, especially paired with your rockwell trail beast, totally different wheelin experience I'd say

Latest posts