• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ronda Rousey

So, rumor has it she failed her pre-fight drug testing? Anybody know if this is true. OD on Midol or something? :dunno:

CHASMAN9 said:
So, rumor has it she failed her pre-fight drug testing? Anybody know if this is true. OD on Midol or something? :dunno:

Only thing I see in a quick google search is where cyborg is threating to sue her over her steroid comments.

jeeptj99 said:
Only thing I see in a quick google search is where cyborg is threating to sue her over her steroid comments.

The comments made said she had Cocaine and Heroin in her system. Kind of hard to fight all fawkered up like that. Cyborg reminds me of Arnold in the day. She could be Alien or possibly Bruce Jenner. molaugh

CHASMAN9 said:
The comments made said she had Cocaine and Heroin in her system. Kind of hard to fight all fawkered up like that. Cyborg reminds me of Arnold in the day. She could be Alien or possibly Bruce Jenner. molaugh

cocaine is a hellavu drug :drinkers:

Would it not be one of the coolest divisions of sports ever to have a separate class for each weight that is unlimited like motorsports?

Like you can freakin juice up, dope up any way you want, inject stem cells on sight minutes before competition, stack supplements until your eyeballs pop out !!!

I would dang sure love watching. Lol

LightBnDr said:
Would it not be one of the coolest divisions of sports ever to have a separate class for each weight that is unlimited like motorsports?

Like you can freakin juice up, dope up any way you want, inject stem cells on sight minutes before competition, stack supplements until your eyeballs pop out !!!

I would dang sure love watching. Lol

Just give them weapons while you're at it, too. Make it total Mortal Combat. The crowd can chant FINISH HIM FINISH HIM at the end of every fight.

patooyee said:
Just give them weapons while you're at it, too. Make it total Mortal Combat. The crowd can chant FINISH HIM FINISH HIM at the end of every fight.

The UFC always said their fighters were like gladiators, may as well throw a sword or two in the ring with them....

jeeptj99 said:
The UFC always said their fighters were like gladiators, may as well throw a sword or two in the ring with them....

And lions and bears!

No no no, that's getting carried away.

I mean I wanna see athletes compete on all the illegal substances and it be known and accepted. I want to see real life stats and differences between the "clean" athletes

Mainly because there are over the counter laboratory supplements that are not labeled steroids or considered a mainstream narcotic but in molecular form they share all the same chemicals as those drugs minus one element or bonding agent etc.

So when media source says "dopamine" was found in his system, doesn't always mean they were main lining a prescription drug.

PRE workout and post workout supplements at GNC can fail you on a drug test.

But I digress. I just wanna see juiced up shrunken heart crispy veined athletes hurt each other. Lol

I always lobbied for to have a league of football and baseball players that were 100% juiced and it would be illegal if you weren't. Baseball pitchers with eyes the size of pool balls throwing in excess of 160mph! :eek: Or the offensive line in football that averaged 6'10 400 pounds with 2% body fat. thumb.gif

CHASMAN9 said:
I always lobbied for to have a league of football and baseball players that were 100% juiced and it would be illegal if you weren't. Baseball pitchers with eyes the size of pool balls throwing in excess of 160mph! :eek: Or the offensive line in football that averaged 6'10 400 pounds with 2% body fat. thumb.gif

Its called the NFL :rolf:

pholmann said:
Ok??? What about the other self filming idiots? It just baffles me. Also never heard of Donnie baker.

Oh I definetly agree that YouTube is the Mecca of tards, luckily we get to choose what we watch.

Just seemed like you thought that video was "real" rather than an attempt at comedy