• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Roofer Needed

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
I need a roofer in the Birmingham Area that can find a leak in a tar & gravel roof. I know no one in the biz, anyone have any contacts, friends, or recommendations? I hate to just go to the Yellow Pages.

Don't call any version of White roofing you'll be screwed. Beleive it or not Jack Schmidt can work on flat roofs and Baker Roofing did some work for me that didn't piss me off.

Rich said:
Don't call any version of White roofing you'll be screwed. Beleive it or not Jack Schmidt can work on flat roofs and Baker Roofing did some work for me that didn't piss me off.

Actually Tony recommended White. Have a good BBB rep. only 3 complaints, all resolved. I used Baker here, $600 for 15 minutes work, but mu roof is steeeeeeeep. Also looking into Hinkle, but their BBB is not as good 13 complaints and about half resolved. All 36 month period.

Got calls nto all three. Got a roof leak at Courtyard 280, and the tenant is hot.

I dont think there are any good roofers.

Iv'e dealt with B&B roofing out of Saginaw, Al...they came over here to work cause they held the bond/warranty on an existing roof that we were working under. They were easy to deal with...this was on a single ply roof, but I would expect them to know they're way around a built up roof to

I was talkin to Mark Brasher...205-664-9692 if you wanna try them

Latest posts