• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Round tube to square... What's the best way?

Re: Re: Re: Round tube to square... What's the best way?

kmcminn said:
Damn Troll. Why now defend me you see that sweet ride he got from me.

I am sure Mo feels bad for causing you to cry into your pillow at night, but you're a big boy, suck it up!! It is funny that you traded your Jeep after it flopped... for a rig that is always upside down :rolf:

Re:

Don't go blaming the rig for how the driver operates it!
There's plenty of video proof of others driving it and not rolling. I like testing the limits of both myself and my rigs.
Stay tuned for pics/vids of Casper's underside!

So, another classic HL detail? Molaugh

Big words huh.. I can google to find the meaning I guess. Thanks for the tech... Weenie washers ...
clemsonjeep said:
Kush...don't over think it! Roll...smoke...build...

If I remember correctly 1.75 OD tube slides inside the frame and that would allow you to run a plate from frame to tube to reinforce it. I used 1.5" tubing for all of my cagework so I slid it inside the 1.75 and then welded it all up.
Your dam right it does!! Like a glove son!! I got it now. I was way over thinkin it for sure. Think it's gonna look weird with 1.75 ? Every pic. I look at looks to be 1.5. But I can assure ya this guy ain't buying a 1.5 thing for my bender. So 1.75 it is. Ha

kushKrawlin said:
But I can assure ya this guy ain't buying a 1.5 thing for my bender. So 1.75 it is. Ha
Heard that! I'll bend 1.75 into corkscrews all day. But with the price of dies that I might use once or twice, any other size tube will be straight as you... before you came out on fb. :flipoff1:

kushKrawlin said:
Big words huh.. I can google to find the meaning I guess. Thanks for the tech... Weenie washers ...
Your dam right it does!! Like a glove son!! I got it now. I was way over thinkin it for sure. Think it's gonna look weird with 1.75 ? Every pic. I look at looks to be 1.5. But I can assure ya this guy ain't buying a 1.5 thing for my bender. So 1.75 it is. Ha

What bender? I have a 270 degree 1-1/2" die for a ProTools 105HD.

This one. Oldey but a goody. Ha. Companie is M Tech.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 170