• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Round tube to square... What's the best way?

kushKrawlin

Well. I have seen a few different ways folks have tied round tube into the frame... So I did some research and came up with ****. I think I suck at googling. Wanted to ask what yall thought. To have a rig tear apart on the trail doesn't sound like the coolest thing to do.. Any pics would be awesome... Or not. .. Either way thanks ahead of time for any advice fellas. :smoke:

kushKrawlin said:
Well. I have seen a few different ways folks have tied round tube into the frame... So I did some research and came up with ****. I think I suck at googling. Wanted to ask what yall thought. To have a rig tear apart on the trail doesn't sound like the coolest thing to do.. Any pics would be awesome... Or not. .. Either way thanks ahead of time for any advice fellas. :smoke:

Here is your answer... ignore whatever in the **** you are doing and properly secure your harnesses :****:

Re: Round tube to square... What's the best way?

kushKrawlin said:
I know nothing u speak of .. Turd.
. I know something!
dea15834640f1a0ad8a6dbe3ed5101a6.jpg
dfd68d7ee8e687f2d7844c4d35ec40c4.jpg

Sent using left thumb.

Well so far nick welds tube together, Kevin post some **** that will never happen with my grinder and the rest of my omish tools, and a pic of my rig with some QUALITY zip ties .. molaugh
****! Hey like Eric said "as long as those ain't harbor freight zip ties I'll ride" haha.
And chad.... I'm Sorry.

Re: Re: Re: Round tube to square... What's the best way?

kushKrawlin said:
Kevin post some **** that will never happen with my grinder and the rest of my omish tools,
Dafuq!!
No need for name calling!
I sir, am not Kevin.

And that kinda fab can most certainly be done with basic tools.
A zip disk and flap disk and drill can get you what you seek. :dblthumb:

Man Mo , I don't know what to say. I'm thinking sorry wouldn't make this better after calling you Kevin. Thems prob fightin words. Hahah. My bad. His OLD rig in avatar through me off... Dam. I feel terrible. May as well called you a fairy. :****: thanks for the pics mo!

Re: Re: Re: Round tube to square... What's the best way?

muddinmetal said:
Says the guy with a freakin' Toyota or Mazda, or something that's not a beautiful white Jeep :fish:
Potatoes gonna potate.... Mallcrawler :flipoff1:

Kush...don't over think it! Roll...smoke...build...

If I remember correctly 1.75 OD tube slides inside the frame and that would allow you to run a plate from frame to tube to reinforce it. I used 1.5" tubing for all of my cagework so I slid it inside the 1.75 and then welded it all up.