• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RRR Halloween Run

Hi All:

New section at Walker Valley? Like a new trail at Walker Valley??

Like where the pics show rigs climbing a boulder?

Please tell us more!! :D

Thanks!

Alan

That new section looks nice.

Hi All:

New section at Walker Valley? Like a new trail at Walker Valley??

Like where the pics show rigs climbing a boulder?

Please tell us more!! :D

Thanks!

Alan

It's only open to those who know the password...... it's a secret location and is closed for an indefinite amount of time and really does not exist. :fawkdancesmiley:

J/K

It's a newish area we have been working on for the last year or so. It was called the "skill building area" but is no longer called that due to legal liability issues. Not exactly sure what it is going to be called but it has to do with all the clubs and volunteers that helped build it. And yes it is where that rock is.

It's on Upper Mainline between BR-46 and BR-4602 I believe. Zukkev can correct me if I am wrong.

The access to it was nothing more than a logging road. It has since been modified. The lower section has come pretty gnarly stuff to the right side of the trail, big holes, tank trap type stuff and rocks. Once you get to the area where the rock is there are a few little spur trails of different degrees of diffuculty. Buggies and extreme rigs would find the rock (v-crack) area the only challanging area. IMHO

Last edited:
Hey Unk. I hear tale that Bill flopped the Blue yota today.

Still can't find my cable for the camera :mad:
Yes, I saw pics----Oh B.D.---POST 'EM UP!!!!:FIREdevil:
Find the damn thing already D.D.!!! I gotta live vicariously thru all you on this one!!!:redneck:

Naw, mine was the big white crewcab service truck with red trailer just accross the bridge.:D

A lil birdie (with a nice butt!!!:redneck:) told me you tried to flop it again!!! (don't try to get out of it---I saw pics!!!:haha:) And I hear you need me to keep an eye out for another axle!!!:stirpot:

I'm workin on finding some Yota's,:corn: I'm 0 fer 3 last few times out.:mad: Hoping to fix the problem rather then the axle this time. Jim said I could probly get you to pay my club membership just because of the high likelihood that you wouldn't have to sport that sticker much longer.:fawkdancesmiley:Dyin' to see the rest of the pics!

I'm workin on finding some Yota's,:corn: I'm 0 fer 3 last few times out.:mad: Hoping to fix the problem rather then the axle this time. Jim said I could probly get you to pay my club membership just because of the high likelihood that you wouldn't have to sport that sticker much longer.:fawkdancesmiley:Dyin' to see the rest of the pics!

:redneck:

My computer is at work so as soon as I go get it I will put pictures on. What a fun weekend! 4 broken axles, a broken hub and a roll over, another RRR Halloweeen Run under our belt! Thanks to everyone that showed!

When we got Craig's Trooper back to my garage, we could see that it wasn't water pump that was leaking, but we couldn't really identify where it was leaking. There was a suspicious darkness around the lower hose, but nothing definite. The other confusing thing was that overflow tank stayed full, even though the rest of the system was low nearly a gallon.

We changed the thermostat even though it tested as opening at the right temperature. We did determine that the top hose was dry as was the manifold right below the thermostat, so it was sitting in air, not fluid, which would account for it not opening.

We did need to add almost a gallon of fluid.

I talked to him a few minutes ago and he had an uneventful drive back to Moscow.

Where is that crack in the third pic at up there? I have been up there a few times and haven't seen that.

Where is that crack in the third pic at up there? I have been up there a few times and haven't seen that.
Waaayyy up top of the Upper Mainline....in the new "Wa Volunteer 4x4 Trails Area"<----Formerly known as the skill building area....