• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RRR Halloween Run

I heard Walker is gayer than AIDS:rb:. Sounds like paradise for Subarus:gay:

BAHAHAAA! OMG. Don't know you, but that reply mixed with your avatar cracked me up.

But it's like this. Walker is pretty / very mellow. Or gayer that AIDS as you put it. However. There is a lot of potential there. I feel that the more people that go there the better the trails will get. It reminded me a lot of what Reiter used to be like. Some 15-20 years ago. It's worth checking out for sure.

BAHAHAAA! OMG. Don't know you, but that reply mixed with your avatar cracked me up.

But it's like this. Walker is pretty / very mellow. Or gayer that AIDS as you put it. However. There is a lot of potential there. I feel that the more people that go there the better the trails will get. It reminded me a lot of what Reiter used to be like. Some 15-20 years ago. It's worth checking out for sure.

Thanx I like my avatard as well! The thing is, potential at Walker is limited due to the "stay on the trail rule" and DNR liability not permitting the construction of challenging trails. :rb:

Thanx I like my avatard as well! The thing is, potential at Walker is limited due to the "stay on the trail rule" and DNR liability not permitting the construction of challenging trails. :rb:
All of Washington State public lands has a "stay on the trail rule".

So your not a fan of staying on trails?:stirpot:

I wouldn't dare to go off a trail a walker! I would get in trouble so quick because there are so many politically correct wheelers up their. That is how challenging trail gets built though. Hike an area and find a few obstacles and then game on!:cheer: I am just going to put this out there............If the exsisting trails at walker get dug out bad enough to make them into challenging trails the clubs will complain and it will not be allowed by DNR.:rb:

The thing is, potential at Walker is limited due to the "stay on the trail rule" and DNR liability not permitting the construction of challenging trails. :rb:
True...unfortunate, but true...for now.
I wouldn't dare to go off a trail a walker! I would get in trouble so quick because there are so many politically correct wheelers up their. That is how challenging trail gets built though. Hike an area and find a few obstacles and then game on!:cheer: I am just going to put this out there............If the exsisting trails at walker get dug out bad enough to make them into challenging trails the clubs will complain and it will not be allowed by DNR.:rb:

Where do you get this info from???:eeek: I would like challenging trails--it's NOT the clubs, it's the current rules by which we (orv community) as a whole are supposed to abide by...

I wouldn't dare to go off a trail a walker! I would get in trouble so quick because there are so many politically correct wheelers up their. That is how challenging trail gets built though. Hike an area and find a few obstacles and then game on!:cheer: I am just going to put this out there............

You know, it's pulling this **** that ultimately gets areas that are currently open shut down for good.:rolleyes:

You know, it's pulling this **** that ultimately gets areas that are currently open shut down for good.:rolleyes:

I wouldn't say politically correct. I would say responsible. Walker is getting better all the time, because responsible wheelers are putting the time and effort in to work with the state to improve the area. Being a renegade and not giving a **** is what gets areas shut down. I for one would rather wheel the hills than the mall. X2 Kev--I know we're on the same page! Hey!! will you get Body Damage to post her pics? I'm dyin' to see more.:D

Last edited:
I don't know you scabpicker, and maybe I have seen you out on the trail somewhere, but don't jump to conclusions and lump a bunch of people into a group when you don't understand...or maybe you do, and don't give a flyin' rip---have fun wheelin in your living room if that's the case...Just don't ruin it for the rest.

I don't know you scabpicker, and maybe I have seen you out on the trail somewhere, but don't jump to conclusions and lump a bunch of people into a group when you don't understand...or maybe you do, and don't give a flyin' rip---have fun wheelin in your living room if that's the case...Just don't ruin it for the rest.

Yuppers, another x2!:D

the reason reiter was great was because it was unregulated. With an influx of wheelers walker will not improve much without illegal user built trails. :stirpot:

the reason reiter was great was because it was unregulated. With an influx of wheelers walker will not improve much without illegal user built trails. :stirpot:

:awesomework: I was already asked not to post in the trail chatter about this topic! Damn that was quick. :stirpot: So I'm moving this to the Chatterbox!