• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RTW Cleanup

dude i dont know if you can camp by me...you do own a ford........:redneck::redneck: i do believe i will have an empty seat in my rig worse case but im sure other people will as well there is usually a few spares.

I plan on being up there Saturday evening to camp and help Sunday morning. 95% sure I will not be bringing my rig as it is broken on several levels.

I have nothing to do sunday so i might head up there. Long trip for one day though, but i need to get out there again.

Ne tools needed??? I am driving my pickup there and am more then willing 2 use ir as a travelinf dumpster so people do have 2 run back and fourth 2 drop a single bag. . . I will just drive around and let anybody throw everything they have and will go dump it myself. shoould make things alot easier and better on peoples has situation:awesomework:

If anybody is wanting to wheel saterday and doesnt havea trailer or tow rig id be wheeling to haul you out there for a ride for a couple days....

course thats only if you dont live super far from me here in lynnhood

I am headed out in the next hour to Reiter, have a great weekend and see you all there.

Bump for the clean-up

About a 1/3 of a dumpster.

The impact of the lower areas closed to camping has had a HUGE impact of garbage.

Something also thats interesting--who can remember the last hulk that had to be dragged out of there?

Thanks to all who came out :awesomework: Great weekend of wheeling/hanging around the campfire.

it was fun and great seeing you all there. Great camping too. Thank you Ann for letting me crash in your truck. Hope to do this all sone. And to all that was sitting down, Sorry for the dum move and sorry to Toyotanut and family.

Last edited:
About a 1/3 of a dumpster.

The impact of the lower areas closed to camping has had a HUGE impact of garbage.

Something also thats interesting--who can remember the last hulk that had to be dragged out of there?

Thanks to all who came out :awesomework: Great weekend of wheeling/hanging around the campfire.

That was one huge dumpster like used at demolition sites, not what I would have invisioned whenyou said Dumpster.

The second one containing just metal, had a fair load also even if I could not get Rick to leave his truck in it.

It was a good weekend and thanks for the chance to help David Way this morning Mike, it was sweet. I have some photos I will get off the camera in the morning and post a few up here.

What a great day! It was really cool to be able to go up Issy and do the Trail of Doom one last time. David was saying "well there always is trash to pickup!" so who knows, maybe next year we'll do 'trash' pickup up there again!

Thanks also to Money, Bill, Mark M, etc who let Leo and I drag behind and follow.

Great Dirt Nap Mark! I see why the blue truck looks the way it does!

Yeah it was a blast had fun!!! Tahxn mark for lettin me ride bitcdh had a blast as always:cool:

Thanx Crash for the sticker!!! Now i just need 3 more for the rest of my rigs:haha:

Yeah it was a blast had fun!!! Tahxn mark for lettin me ride bitcdh had a blast as always:cool:

Thanx Crash for the sticker!!! Now i just need 3 more for the rest of my rigs:haha:

Jesus Mary Joesph........you writing from your phone?:redneck:

Latest posts