• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RTW work party sunday 2nd

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
Meet at the 1st pit at 9am and head up. I will be unloading on the deer flats road and not at the first pit...

Should be there not a for sure yet though, going to a bull riding/motocross comp in portland the night before so if i do i will be tired lol

I'll be at Reiter.

BUT? Does that mean your going to help at the work party or just be there?

You know even little guys can do useful things if they try!! :fawkdancesmiley:

I will be looking for you there (working?) :awesomework:

do I have to wheel anywhere to help beacause only my mall crawler is operational id like to go help though

we will see if i will be there it depends my girlfriends dad has vertigo so she might have to drive him home. if so i wont be leaving till sunday:booo:

Will have RubyDoo there with her usual acruments and i also found that bag with 12 cable clamps and about 75 feet more cable.

it is looking like i wont make it but if you want i should be up in the next to weekends so if there is anything you guys do not get done let me know i can plug on it a little :awesomework:

I'd love to go help out, is there anything else needed besides saws? what is the goal for the day? I've got a Tow rig, and a trailer, but no functioning wheeler. Anyone that wants to get hauled up there and let me roll with you? Or if someone just wants to let me ride along, that'd be great too.??

If anyone wants to let me ride with them, i'll buy drinks and lunch:D

Last edited:
mike call me on my cell I am wondering what your plan is? I will be up there and could drag some logs with my skidder if you need .......I am heading up shortly staying untill tuesday

Last edited:
I'd love to go help out, is there anything else needed besides saws? what is the goal for the day? I've got a Tow rig, and a trailer, but no functioning wheeler. Anyone that wants to get hauled up there and let me roll with you? Or if someone just wants to let me ride along, that'd be great too.??

If anyone wants to let me ride with them, i'll buy drinks and lunch:D

PM me for my # I'll be there at 8.

I'll take a BLT on white bread with pickles and all the fixin's from the sultan bakery. I suggest the same for you.:cheer:

Last edited: