• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RTW work party sunday 2nd

Leo, my friend with the dark green JK is also comming with an open seat. He is Leobe on the board.

We are leaving south Everett by 7:30Am this morning.

Last edited:
I will be there, and it sounds like there are plenty of open seats to be had, and hopefully some room for my cooler with drinks too as its gonna be a warm one again today

THANK you guys---we got done what I wanted and MORE.

You can always tell the stand up folks--who do what they say :awesomework:

Well if this works right and I did not screw it up, you can see some of the work being accomplished and I am sure you will know someof the people you will see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkSxZxgl98A

I have more, but lets see how this goes over before I upload more. I will post some photos tomorrow.

Had a great time and it was fun for the most part. Money Mark should have been there he would have had a good time. :awesomework:

Money, do you still have any glass in you ZJ? I now need the left rear window after sliding off a rock and kissing a tree with that left rear quarter.

If this keeps up my ZJ will be looking like Horus's ZJ shortly.

Hey, NAC did your wifey throw you in the drink???

:corn:

I got her down to May creek and we washed up, she was better after that. But she was pissed, rightfully so...jackass of the year award. What can I say, my goggles were tinted so I honestly didn't realize it was mud. I'm a retard what can I say.

THANK you guys---we got done what I wanted and MORE.

You can always tell the stand up folks--who do what they say :awesomework:

No thanks to you and nowires for organizing. Thanks again, and thank you for welding up my panhard. :redneck: I'll be dropping a present by next time I'm up your way. :awesomework:

As always it was good to see everybody again. It was a good day, lots of work, a decent amount of wheelin, and no traffic or blown out tires on the way home, doesn't get better than that! I'm glad it worked out that we were going to be up there so we could lend a hand. :awesomework:

And yeah, Nick is a jackass! :fawkdancesmiley: