• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rubicon Lift for a TJ

AnnaBanana

The Ditch Witch
NEED ADVISE PLEASE
A girlfriend of mine out in Monore just purchased a 4" Rubicon with the intent of her husband installing it, however they are planning a reception for the wedding they had, so he hasn't had time...

WHO would be good to go to, or is anyone on here that is qualified to install avaialble, if so, what is the charge?

I also told her to post up here and introduce herself, but i don't really think shes done much wheeling with it.

Last edited:
try Brent at trople motor sports #425-268-1552 his busy but might fit your friend in.make sure you tell him who you are..And it's best to shop around..

NEED ADVISE PLEASE
A girlfriend of mine out in Monore just purchased a 4" Rubicon with the intent of her husband installing it, however they are planning a reception for the wedding they had, so he hasn't had time...

WHO would be good to go to, or is anyone on here that is qualified to install avaialble, if so, what is the charge?

I also told her to post up here and introduce herself, but i don't really think shes done much wheeling with it.

hey ann call tom im sure he would be into it

hey ann call tom im sure he would be into it

Tom doesn't have time for my driveline, he turned me down:booo: , so i doubt a lift would be any easier for him to do charmaines lift...

I'll be sure to raz him plenty at the tamers meeting tonight howerver!.

ill have her try that brent fella, and ill pm crashypoo...

thanks guys!