• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Runner Buggy

those lower link mounts are gonna hang up nicely, bring em up above the skid plate so you dont have to do it later

yeah I was plannin on it. I just wanted to mock up the susp to make sure all will jive. The rear will be easy to move on top of the plate. The front is going to be a little tougher, on the passenger side I have the starter and carrier bearing to work around.

Nice build. :cool:

You gonna run pin on hoods? Cruiser this week, sami next.. :redneck:

We were proppin up fenders on it yesterday:redneck:

Nothing seems to look OK though.:booo: Plus sheetmetal seems to block some vision. I am going to run a flat hood and side panels and steel floors.

those lower link mounts are gonna hang up nicely, bring em up above the skid plate so you dont have to do it later

I told him that 2 weeks ago, Then the rationalization talk started in. I stopped trying after a bit. Hearing comprehension misses many folks who ask questions.:flipoff:

ya... What the HHEEELLLLL were ya thinking :redneck:

the top looks smooth it should not hang up when your on you lid though :D

I told him that 2 weeks ago, Then the rationalization talk started in. I stopped trying after a bit. Hearing comprehension misses many folks who ask questions.:flipoff:

I still dont know if I can clear the front driveline with the lowers on top.

The rationalizing was me weighing in smoothing them off VS relocating a large Johny Joint in tight confines.

With 28 inches of belly clearence I didnt think hanging on two mounts was going to be a deal killer.:beer:

With 28 inches of belly clearence I didnt think hanging on two mounts was going to be a deal killer.:beer:

Depends on what you want to use it for...a flat belly makes it so much easier to slide over things. Those mounts will make nice rock anchors :eeek:

I still dont know if I can clear the front driveline with the lowers on top.

The rationalizing was me weighing in smoothing them off VS relocating a large Johny Joint in tight confines.

**** it, 28" is plenty, wheel the **** out of it :beer: