• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rusty Bray just listed his Campbell racer for 40k

That's it, I knew I heard they were coming out with 40" treps. I will buy them for my new rig oh yes I willlll buy them. Who can get me the hookup so I can purchase me some? :afro:

kid rok said:
That's it, I knew I heard they were coming out with 40" treps. I will buy them for my new rig oh yes I willlll buy them. Who can get me the hookup so I can purchase me some? :afro:

A few of the top teams got 40" Treps sent to them last week. They are on the way :)

Has Derek lost any comp event this year? I saw that he wone the pro-mod class at the WE Rock East opener also. This guy just came out of nowhere and is winning everything...

BamaTJ said:
Has Derek lost any comp event this year? I saw that he wone the pro-mod class at the WE Rock East opener also. This guy just came out of nowhere and is winning everything...
He has won 5 out of 6 events he has entered. Not sure what he lost though.

Derek did not come out of nowhere, he came out of Stock Mod where he has won every event including the Nationals for at least 3-4 years....

ok so cole just told me that he was going to buy this buggy for me and we can share it while he has his buggy built and then its all mine!

Call Creighton and tell him to tell Maxxis to stop being so GOT DAMN stingy with thier fuggin tires, the Creepys aint worth a **** anyway and if they wanna maintain a fan base they better get the 40 treps out in the woods doing work before real world folks give up all together with Maxxis.

laughing1 ( Seriously... )

wngrog said:
Uh, I guess I have to be the first to say it.......Damn, Cole has a HOT girlfriend!

thumb.gif

[creepy perv breathing voice/on]
you should hear her southern belle accent
[creepy perv breathing voice/off]

LoriW said:
ok so cole just told me that he was going to buy this buggy for me and we can share it while he has his buggy built and then its all mine!

I don't think a campbell chassis would stay together between the two of you. laughing1

wngrog said:
Uh, I guess I have to be the first to say it.......Damn, Cole has a HOT girlfriend!

thumb.gif

Thanks Nolen, I tell her that all the time but she doesn't believe me.
There is never a dull moment with Lori around.

I seriously thought about buying this buggy last night, and if Lori didn't like to go wheeling, I would be on my way to get it.

I'm pretty happy with my lot in life. I have a great wife, two great kids, a fine home and a good job. This is the first time in a while that I thought to myself that I wish my grass was greener. If I had a bottomless checking account that rig is almost *exactly* what I'd have.

I thought about how I could get my hands on $40k but it just doesn't seem worth it. $40k would make a huge dent in what's left of my mortgage, I'd be about 3 years from paying it off if I made a principle payment like that. It's just wrong for me to piss away that kind of cash but I do love that buggy.

wngrog said:
Derek did not come out of nowhere, he came out of Stock Mod where he has won every event including the Nationals for at least 3-4 years....

We've been running against Derek for 3 years - he's not human

Branden Blume - Ken Blume's son beat Derek and Ritchie in RROCK Pro-mod at the first event this year.

It came down to the last course. Branden ran last and needed to run the course with only hitting 1 cone and 2 backs to tie Derek.

Derek ran the course with 1 cone 2 backs
trouble is the course had to be run twice and everyone hit that one cone and had to take a back on each time around
Once you hit the cone you owned it
Branden got around the first time with the cone and 1 back
Comes around for the second time and pulled it off with out a back!!! To take the win by 1 point

vanguard said:
I'm pretty happy with my lot in life. I have a great wife, two great kids, a fine home and a good job. This is the first time in a while that I thought to myself that I wish my grass was greener. If I had a bottomless checking account that rig is almost *exactly* what I'd have.

I thought about how I could get my hands on $40k but it just doesn't seem worth it. $40k would make a huge dent in what's left of my mortgage, I'd be about 3 years from paying it off if I made a principle payment like that. It's just wrong for me to piss away that kind of cash but I do love that buggy.

Look at it this way. Say you were to build one of these rigs. It would cost you about 50K minimum. Rusty has a lot of sponsor parts in it and that is why he can sell it for 40k and not get hurt.

So basically you SAVE $10,000 buying this rig.

That is the way I like to look at things.....glass 1/2 full 8)

Buy it. You love to race.

I am sure he would take 38K cash...you sell your buggy for 3K, that means you only need to come up with 35K ;)

wngrog said:
I am sure he would take 38K cash...you sell your buggy for 3K, that means you only need to come up with 35K ;)

Damn 3k thats a little cheap don't you think.