• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RZR xp1000 diff swap kit

offroadr1

We have finally finished a swap kit that is designed to be user installed. It is a weld on kit that replaced the xp900 lower diff mount and lower a arm mounts. The new lower plate is 3/16" as well as the new a arm tabs. The 1000 diff will bolt right in after the plate is welded in! We are offering the plate seperately or with the differential.

check us out
http://gilbert-designs.com/store/xp900parts/

I dont have a problem with them. To me, they seem pretty bug, but more refined that the older models. But as with any first year run, some have their issues.

No, only the 1000 diff will fit. They mount at such different angles that there is no easy way to make them both fit on the same plate and be correct.

psshh the 1000 diff aint any better, the mounting is paper thin that's the problem, bla bla bla. hope those guys love there billet case with busted ring gears. I'm sure joey knows what I'm talking about

I hate the paper thin mounts. Honestly it makes no sense to me to buy a smaller diff that you have repeat trouble out of and a housing that costs as much as a diff to solve a simple problem that a bigger ring a pinion will solve for a much smaller price. But im sure all of those guys run 39" stickies on their dana 30s with no problems also.

Oh yea. He was pm'ing me over a month ago when I was selling my 900 diff and doing my 1k install. I felt like my 5 year old could text better. He should use his profits to fund Hooked on Phonics