• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

S-Class bouncer build - SpyderOffroad

Its about time you started a build on this one. I'm tired of trying to look at the pics you send to my dumb phone!

started putting it back together for final assembly. Still have a few parts still at Ricks Powdercoat... We are just wiring and plumbing till we get those back.

Damn Clyde. You been hidin your talent behind them gayzr cages too long! SOB LOOKS GOOD! :****:

Now that's my kinda buggy!! Thinkin outside the box, kinda my style. Never was good at havin anything cookie cutter.. I love to see "not the norm" buggy build. Any more pics of that jeep truck thing outside the shop?? Pretty cool. :smoke:

kushKrawlin said:
Now that's my kinda buggy!! Thinkin outside the box, kinda my style. Never was good at havin anything cookie cutter.. I love to see "not the norm" buggy build. Any more pics of that jeep truck thing outside the shop?? Pretty cool. :smoke:

It's a Mercedes turbo diesel LJ.

23F15E87-91DE-497B-94AF-DA8095875439-13329-000005D2DBF5C6F8.jpg

734EB433-4192-4DD3-A9A8-2D3EB55C8798-13329-000005D2DF3FB527.jpg

think that light bar will throw enough light from behind the grill?

reason I ask is my buggy will be like that and I worry it won't be enough. I'll also have a couple at the top of the windshield, but only when needed. hoping the one behind the grill will work well

1tfrot said:
think that light bar will throw enough light from behind the grill?

reason I ask is my buggy will be like that and I worry it won't be enough. I'll also have a couple at the top of the windshield, but only when needed. hoping the one behind the grill will work well

I haven't tested it outside of the shop yet, but it seems like that grill doesn't slow that light bar down a bit when looking out from inside the buggy, when its on.

Latest posts