• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

S&N Fab Bravo 2RC.

I was talked into the Yukon hubs on the emphasis they were strong, and its nice to unlock them when you have a long stretch of road to run at the end of day especially with the axle shaft driveshafts tho I beleven the ones Richard built for me are far better balanced than the set on old #16 . As far as the Creepys, I really like them and would like a set of sticky treps not until these wear out tho. Having run BFG Krawlers and the Creepys I side with the Maxxis mainly because of the extra meat you get treadwise compared to the BFG's. IMO the BFGs yield no performance difference compared to the Maxxis running in the PNW:stirpot:. That's just my opinion comparing both, my experienced opinion. Hell there was a time running with my EBP thugs I was the only one to make a couple of the climbs when we first ran the mall outlet when it was virgin and never been completed till that day. I am sure it was a combination of rig/driver/tires tho. But I was the only one that day to clear the 2 spots, the majority of the others were running Krawlers and had to winch.:fawkdancesmiley: Was an awesome day with my Snort/EBP Bros, really miss those days and looking forward to those good times again here soon.:D

Jesus I haven't heard those names in a long time lol!!
I'm just not a fan of creepy's I've watched them struggle alot.. but I agree most of the time it's driver. We've noticed with the treps they usually will outperform the reds in a sandy rock condition, but straight rocks seems like the reds win hands down all the time. Unless your Jesse, in which case he could drive thornbirds where stickys can't go lol... oh and treps go like 60 more feet in the snow if they're brand new hahahahaha!! On the hubs i tend to think no matter how strong they claim you can bind and break them on demand.. nice fusible link though.. beats it being r/p or tcase lol

Jesus I haven't heard those names in a long time lol!!
I'm just not a fan of creepy's I've watched them struggle alot.. but I agree most of the time it's driver. We've noticed with the treps they usually will outperform the reds in a sandy rock condition, but straight rocks seems like the reds win hands down all the time. Unless your Jesse, in which case he could drive thornbirds where stickys can't go lol... oh and treps go like 60 more feet in the snow if they're brand new hahahahaha!! On the hubs i tend to think no matter how strong they claim you can bind and break them on demand.. nice fusible link though.. beats it being r/p or tcase lol
Yup, them guys:D. In all honesty the guys I use to wheel with I have the up most respect for. The guys that dont need all the advantages to look like the OG's of the PNW. Don't need to mention names because they know who they are. Those are my like minded guys who I prefer to wheel with. Oh the good old days of Snort 4x4 when the internet was young and rigs were evolving every year. On the hubs if they last great, if they don't I guess I will have an experienced opinion. I am on the lookout for a pair of drive flanges that S&N Fab had made before they closed the doors. When I do the Hubs will come off. On the Creepys, they will stay till they are worn out as I have never felt at a disadvantage running them here in the PNW. Then will be replaced with a set of Sticky Treps when they do, always have liked the way they look, and they seem to perform well. The current set of Creepys I am running came off old #16. They have sentimental value to me.:fawkdancesmiley:

Last edited:
Yup, them guys:D. In all honesty the guys I use to wheel with I have the up most respect for. The guys that dont need all the advantages to look like the OG's of the PNW. Don't need to mention names because they know who they are. Those are my like minded guys who I prefer to wheel with. Oh the good old days of Snort 4x4 when the internet was young and rigs were evolving every year. On the hubs if they last great, if they don't I guess I will have an experienced opinion. I am on the lookout for a pair of drive flanges that S&N Fab had made before they closed the doors. When I do the Hubs will come off. On the Creepys, they will stay till they are worn out as I have never felt at a disadvantage running them here in the PNW. Then will be replaced with a set of Sticky Treps when they do, always have liked the way they look, and they seem to perform well. The current set of Creepys I am running came off old #16. They have sentimental value to me.:fawkdancesmiley:

It was a good time watching the snort team back in the arca/uroc days. I thought there was a company you could get custom flanges through... if they are around still, you could get a set of copycats made.

It was a good time watching the snort team back in the arca/uroc days. I thought there was a company you could get custom flanges through... if they are around still, you could get a set of copycats made.
I would be interested in knowing the company's name.

I would be interested in knowing the company's name.

I don't remember the name.. for some reason I wanna say poly performance will do custom ones as well.. but that's not who I'm thinking of. With all your nostalgia talk, I'd like to find a set of jonny g signature wheels that factory tubular used to make to match my car.. that would be pretty cool.

I don't remember the name.. for some reason I wanna say poly performance will do custom ones as well.. but that's not who I'm thinking of.
I will have to get a hold of Jason about the flanges. I am sure he can point me in the right direction.

Been out about 6-7 times out and hasn't missed a beat. Still a few things to get done, but very happy with the way it came out. Hows your project coming along?

It's moving right along, Richard is doing an awesome job. Hope to be wheeling this summer :cool: I'll get some pics up eventually