• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

S&N Fab Bravo 2RC.

PORTER

To make a line story short, last summer I sold old #16 thinking I was going to scale down my wheeling time but deceided that I am getting back in the game replacing my original Bravo with the newest model that Jason and Trevor built before they shut the doors at S&N Fab in the Bravo II chassis. I bought this chassis from Maverick26, and the specs are as follows.

Axles: Built 60/70.
Steering: PSC full hydro, single ended ram.
Suspension: Inverted 4 link, with 14/16" Ori STX air struts.
Drive train: Vortec 350, Turbo 350, Atlas 4.3.
Misc, PRP Seats, Trailready Bead locks with 40" Sticky Creepy Crawlers, blah blah blah.

Here is a pic of the chassis the day I dropped it off at the builders house, he goes by rchrd989 on here, and he does excellent work. He will start with a few modifications on the chassis and will be putting it into a full roller for me. Richard will start this build by doing some tubework to the dashbar, retube the shock tower supports,rework A pillar, and changing the nose to accomodate for winch, and to give it the look I am after. More pics tomorrow.

Last edited:
Chassis cut up to get it back to the way it would have left S&N. Maverick26 did some work to it to convert it to a rear radiator, and move the dash towards the engine compartment. Since I was going to run the rad in the front 5-6 inches would need to be added to front to accommodate the radiator as well as winch mount. The A pillar was redone as well as shock mount braces/rear upper shock mount rear support tube and windshield area stiffners.

Chassis Progress.

Chassis mods mostly finished, and got motor/trans/atlas loosly set in as well as axles and links mocked up.

The front of the chassis needed about 5-6 inches in length to accommodate radiator and winch mount. While he was at is came up with an idea for the nose. I originally wanted to run a TJ or liberty clip, but decided on this rig I wanted to just run a flat hood and something aggressive front tube wise to blend it all together. More on that later.

Richard is very good about making sure everything fits tight. Awesome.

Frontal first pic of lower bar.

Pic of radiator and winch mount. Moving alone well, Richard is pretty efficient especially keeping in mind what I wanted to accomplich with this build as well as keeping Jason and Trevor's original chassis design in mind.

Front Ori's mounted, I sure hope I am going to be happy with these. I have run Coilovers, struts, and now Ori's so in the end I should have a pretty experienced opinion.

Rear shock mounts, Ori's, and fuel cell made my Nate(Chevota) off the board. Nate did an awesome job on the fuel cell.

Trans mount done.

And here is how it sits at its current state, still lots to do but it is moving on pretty quick. I have to say that I am very happy with it so far as well as having Richard do all the Fab work. I am pretty picky about certain things and he has exceeded all my expectations. My original plan was to build it in my garage over a few years not being in a hurry but Richard was pretty reasonable price wise that it just made sense to have him put it into a rolller. It should be getting beat on in a few months. More pics to come as progress is made.

Last edited:
Right on Richard :awesomework:
Changed for correctness,*as I am just the guy paying the bill:D. But anyways, thanks Mike this rig will probably be the last buggy I will ever own built to the way I want it. My last S&N buggy served me well but this one will have more power, and overall be built more stoughter to take the beating that I am going to put it thru. I am kinda excited to get back out with the boys.:awesomework:

First in line to buy it when your ready to sell! :D rig looks good guys... Glad it's going to get beat again. :beer:

I'm looking forward to rolling it for you. Dont worry , the first one will be gentle
it's got a built in robin antitheft feature that your going to love trust me.:fawkdancesmiley: when I do roll it again I hope your behind me again to cushon the impact.:fawkdancesmiley::D

Last edited:
I like those rear shock mounts better than the s&n version.
Those are actually a S&N design, same as on my last rig. Richard tried to make it work with the newer design mounts but the Ori's are just to big to make it work. So he went with plan B.