• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

S travel

blacksheep10

XBJRA champ/ 555 and team Nasty codriver
Kansas, where we know how to wheel, nowhere to go
Up for sale is my stock RZR-S long travel suspension kit. Will convert your standard 50" RZR to a 60" RZR-S. Save thousands by upgrading your RZR to an "S" without having to buy a new machine!

Asking $1,100. Not a cheaper way to convert your RZR to a longtravel machine.

Kit Includes:

(2) Polaris OEM Front Axles --- *UPDATED* You will need to order (2) rear axles from www.SUPERATV.com to fit rear CVs. Rear CVs are different than "S" model. Cost is $150 shipped!
(4) Polaris OEM Brake Lines
(8) Control A-Arms w/ Ball Joints on Fronts
(4) SACH 2.0 Shocks --- NEW for 2011 RZR-S Models
(2) Tie Rod Shafts
(8) Universal CV Boot Clamps

Everything you would need for a Longtravel Kit is included. Some pieces will be reused from your stock RZR.

This is not some off-the-shelf cheap aftermarket kit... it came of a 2011 RZR-S with only 22hrs. I went with a Fireball Racing +10 ($5,400) kit so this one has to go.

If you were to buy everything here from your Polaris dealer, this would easily cost $3-$4k. This is LESS than half price! Cheapest way to put long travel on your RZR!

Pictures will be available tonight and uploaded tomorrow. FYI: Picture included is the machine the kit came off.

Deal?

That's a craigslist ad kelly copy and pasted. I have beeb trying to get him to biy it. I think its a good deal

COPPERHEAD42 said:
That's a craigslist ad kelly copy and pasted. I have beeb trying to get him to biy it. I think its a good deal
Just called, gone.
I was getting opinions. Don't really have a disposable grand right now, but would like to be wide. Plus the shocks on mine are so blown out they bottom riding and hitting 4" bumps, forget jumping :puke:

Depends, there are crap S shocks and there are Fox podium S shocks. The Fox podium S shocks are adjustable and good. The others are balls.