• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Samurai doubler

Rjhoward32006

Been trying to research a doubler set-up for my samurai. I'm running a sidekick 1.6 with I would assume a samurai trans maybe not, this is where I'm confused I've heard and read so many different variations I don't know what lol my head is spinning. Is that even possible or does the 1.6 trans fit exactly perfect for the samurai's but n e ways its got a divorced samurai case, but I have a spare top shift Toyota case. I've been reading about some kind of kicker 3 setup with a kick case mated to a samurai case and all married together, or a d300 mated to Sami case. I like the idea of the married cases for strength and it keeps stock location for shifters and such but a d300 would be sweet for front digs. But all the companies that supposedly make the adaptor plates and such show nothing on the websites and all threads are dated like 07 or 08 so maybe they stopped production. Someone help.... What do y'all suggest or run. My case already has 5.14 gears but I want lower and 4:88 in the axle I don't want to gear them any lower

Thats an option but i'd rather keep my sami case in the mix since it already has 5.14 gears in it.
Thats a bit on the expensive side also.
But thanks for the info

Re: Re: Samurai doubler

I have pics of the doubler I have started using a tracker 3l30 3spd auto trans to a tracker transfer case into a samurai tcase, need to get it finished up but traded my sami off so I don't have a use for the tracker trans or the tracker tcase.

By the way I don't have anywhere in the setup I have compared to the price of the other doublers that have been mentioned here

Id be glad to sell it to ya, ill post up pics on here of the tracker transfer case. All it need is the plate welded onto it and put back together
4ahyhegy.jpg
u8upuraz.jpg
umu4ytyv.jpg
qa6u2aba.jpg
e9uje4y9.jpg
ve6utume.jpg
9ege5uqa.jpg
ze4aruha.jpg
6yra3yju.jpg

Click on this link and you will see how this whole setup works and looks from start to finish. This setup is hundreds of dollars cheaper than the kicker3 or any other doubler. If I was still in Tennessee I would cut you a heck of a deal on the auto trans and the transfer case but i'm back in Colorado so i'd have to ship the transfer case.

http://xfaktor.net:8082/Projects/Suzuki/DualTCase/DualTCase.html