• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sand Lake Dunes 7-7-07

wheelinjp

Well I got another quad and am much happier with this one. THis is an 04 660 raptor. My last one was an 04 YFZ450. I love the torque. I also have a new awesome girl and we bought her an 04 400ex honda. I cant say enough good stuff about the trip and the company(my girl and I) we had a blast. Here are some pics. I flipped off the back doing a wheely and she crashed too.

Last edited:
how much for actual dunes are there in sand lake. mainly flat sand, or a lot to ride? it's about the same distance from here to sand lake as moses lake... figuring out which i want to hit first.

Well I got another quad and am much happier with this one. THis is an 04 660 raptor. My last one was an 04 YFZ450. I love the torque.

A buddy of mine is doing the exact opposite switch, going from a 660 raptor to a YFZ450. That is if he ever finds a buyer that follows through. :rolleyes: I think he's nuts.

Ya, but you're small and light, he's big and heavy. :redneck:

Exactly!!!!!!!!! I am a big guy and the torque of the raptor is much better for me. Dont get me wrong the yfz 450 is a kick ass quad too. It is just like riding a 2stroke vs a 4 stroke in a sense. I loved my 450 and had planned on getting another one till I rode a raptor. THey have the same amount of power but in completely different ways.

Pass on Moses and go for Sandlake. Just the fact that you can ride to the water on a beach is worth it to me, let alone the badass treeshots on the east side. You will have alot more fun at sandlake trust me.

Ya, but you're small and light, he's big and heavy. :redneck:

Yup, a co-worker of mine has his Rappy 660 residing in my garage right now, so I took for a Moses spin last month. Blast to ride, but it's tough for me to control (5'6" 160lbs) where Joe is 280+. Blast to wheelie around though:redneck:

Next year will be a YFZ for me.

I love my 450 i wouldn't own another bike. Its set up for dirt track racing, well was, Me and a buddy kinda went crazy and dumped 1,000's into my quad this past year. I just got it clocked at 102 via gps on my handlebars.

YFZ 450 ALL THE WAY!!!!:fawkdancesmiley:

been to moses and sandlake , prefer sandlake, go every 4th July

attachment.php

Wichester Bay the first week of aug., my poor jeep is getting neglected this year.:redneck:

Wichester Bay the first week of aug., my poor jeep is getting neglected this year.:redneck:

Been riding more than wheelin' this year myself. I blame it on BA. Of course, he's not hardly riding or wheeling right now as he's been sucked into the boat world.

If your Jeep needs attention, I offer my services to roll.. I mean wheel it for you:redneck:

Been riding more than wheelin' this year myself. I blame it on BA. Of course, he's not hardly riding or wheeling right now as he's been sucked into the boat world.

If your Jeep needs attention, I offer my services to roll.. I mean wheel it for you:redneck:

About 30k and you can roll all you want.:fawkdancesmiley:

Dunefest? WHere you camping? We're in sand camp area E.

J
I think this is the week after the fest, at least I hope so I don't want my kid to get ran over.
We are staying at Discovery Point.

Last edited:

Latest posts