• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sandblasted near bham.

Eddyj

I have 20 items, about the size of a 4 cyl, that I need blasted. Any suggestions for a local sandblaster?
Thanks

We've got a 4 acre blast yard in Decatur. But Vulcan painting in Bessemer should be able to do it or just about any pump shop/structural fab company should have a blast yard as well

What side of Birmingham are you on? One of my friends told me about a place in Trussville. I'll get his info if you want it.

I believe the place in trussville that we've used is called T Fab. I will see if I can find there #.

Here it is
TFABS
Metal Fabricator
3573 Mary Taylor Rd, Birmingham, AL 35235
(205) 655-5375

Recore Sandblasting in Leeds. Its right in front of Lehigh Concrete. Does a great job and very reasonable prices. At my old job we had a lot
of stuff blasted Recore would be $60-$80 and T-fabs would be $150-$200. Ask for Tommy. If no one answers leave a message
and he will call back. It's just him and his helper.

Stopped by recore, Tfab, and Pablo's
Ended up going with Pablo. He is set up in he back of a cool little hot rod shop. Turning out some cool builds. ( think gas monkey without the douche).
My items are specialty items that need a little extra care. Because they are practically irreplaceable. He seemed to get it, plus he runs his own business under his personal name. I respect that. No hiding behind a company.
I'll let you know how it turns out.

All 3 seemed very qualified. Plus recore's slogan is no job to small. Which is cool.