• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sandblasting in the Puyallup/Eatonville area?

charliesnyder

Does anyone know of a local shop or person that would be able to sand blast my wheels for cheap? I have access to a smaller blaster but the damn thing just doesn't want to take anything down to steel and takes forever!

Kens Powdercoating does alot of wheels. 253-847-9431

They have a $50 minimum. Make sure there is no grease or dirt on the parts.

I quit using kens. Kens is not like it used to be.

I have been using a guy in Roy named Cliff. He does awesome work for cheap. I have been very happy with him. Very very nice guy also.

He on the Eatonville side of Roy towards 702.

Here, look at some of his work. http://technicalsandandsoda.com/Pictures.html

I called Ken's on monday wasn't too impressed with the phone conversation I had with them. Seem like it was an inconvenience that I had called.

I'll look into Technical Sand and Soda Brad thanks!

I called Ken's on monday wasn't too impressed with the phone conversation I had with them. Seem like it was an inconvenience that I had called.

I'll look into Technical Sand and Soda Brad thanks!

They do get kind of short when talking to them like your a nuisance to them or something, they were like that a few years back when I had my quad frame powdercoated. I still had my frame done and it turned out amazing, the quality is great and alot better than another place I had stuff powdercoated thru.

They do get kind of short when talking to them like your a nuisance to them or something, they were like that a few years back when I had my quad frame powdercoated. I still had my frame done and it turned out amazing, the quality is great and alot better than another place I had stuff powdercoated thru.

I have a set of beadlocks that cost 500 to powdercoat at kens. They look like **** too. Solid colors even.

Ken used to be the man back in the day. He and my dad have been best buds since they sere little kids. They are both oldsmobile freaks.

But as ken gets older, powdercoating things has seem to become a burden to him. So if you still want him to do it, he just prices it very high to make it worthwhile, then does an average job for premium price.

Just my experience.:beer:

funny when i walked in the door with my olds core support..he was happy to do it and the rest of my olds parts...and it thought the prices were cheap also...

Yep I should have told him the beadlocks came off of an old olds drag car. :redneck:

I'm only getting the wheels blasted and I'll paint them myself just want them completely cleaned..

The lady I talked to was short with me when I called. Priced me out at 75 an hour but could't give me an estimated time for 4 wheels...

I'll call the other place and see what they charge. You know if they are just monday thru friday Chop?

Kens charged me about 375 for my banshee frame in a badass candy apple red color, not sure if that is alot or not but it looks great

Price shopping is good for any project. There is another place on Canyon Road, a couple places in Auburn and one in Tacoma that has done sandblasting and powdercoating for me and they are all pretty close in price.

Ken has medical problems but he still works in the shop with his wife and another guy (that does almost all the work). His wife always sounds like she is in a bad mood but she is nice. I had them powdercoat my 42 gallon propane tank grey last week and it was $66 with same day turnaround. They have also done 3 sets of wheels for me and the price was very reasonable.

the place on canyon is perfection powder coating. He coated my headache rack on my pickup gloss black for $50 It turned out good enough for how its was for:redneck: