• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sat 21 table mesa az

BOVADS

went to go run something easy to make sure all my shiat was gonna work for az rocks. planned on meeting a couple heep guys out there but as alwasy they flaked out. so my buddy in his LT '08 taco thought hed try to follow me up term:mad:
parts011.jpg

parts012.jpg

i saved his rocker up and back down with my superior spotting skilss:rolleyes:
i was gonna run up to z turn and a couple guys in a bronco showed up and asked what trail they were on , if its tough, whats a harder trail etc etc.
sso i told them id follow them up term. so they took off and didnt run white line or even zturn. WTF? so i followed but did run z turn
parts015.jpg

and took a couple other "harder" but not the buggy lines, they took all the easy lines so we get to the end and asked me where some harder stuff was:rolleyes: i played stupid said i didnt know, they wer by them self, didnt have much recovery(if any) gear.
so i went down the road and back up term to get my buddies scotts truck. well driving past the entrance of anaconda i heard the rumble of a v8 and some dust, so i figured id walk up and see who it was. it was the guys in the bronco! this bronco was really nice, injected 351, arb's front and rear, 9" rear, 44 front, nice cage, paint etc. so he gets to the third waterfall and put the right side into the wall and drives up. NO MORE NICE CLEAN BRONCO.
TABLE.jpg

I shook my head and walked away:rolleyes: