• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sat 5-25

oneshot

My plans have changed and I will have to wheel close to home :rolleyes: anyone want to meet up and wheel Walker Sat :beer:

I think I could make a walker run tomorrow. I'm still pretty new to the site, but I visit walker valley pretty frequently. I know all the trails, and have a capable rig to make it through with ease. I have a fully locked and longarmed jeep XJ on 35s. What's the ETA at the entrance?

I think I could make a walker run tomorrow. I'm still pretty new to the site, but I visit walker valley pretty frequently. I know all the trails, and have a capable rig to make it through with ease. I have a fully locked and longarmed jeep XJ on 35s. What's the ETA at the entrance?

Main parking area 0900. orange jeep, F450 tow rig.

Last edited:
the parking was great, rolled in at 9ish and park right in front of the shitter, and the main parking area was empty when we left today. You guys have a good time:awesomework: wish I could be there to throw some mud on your window:fawkdancesmiley:

Last edited:
That was an awesome day Doug! We covered just about every trail and some others twice. Lots of mud sligging and spinning tires, can't wait to do it again.

That was an awesome day Doug! We covered just about every trail and some others twice. Lots of mud sligging and spinning tires, can't wait to do it again.

Let me know when you head up there again:awesomework: it was a great time. Lets do it again harder and faster:redneck: