• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Saturday Fun......

ya for someone:kiss: I had to work like a mofo to make it up:swing: you flexy som of a bitch:cool:

Thats ok--you made me work a tad harder the second shot :D

And Poor Phil---and well what happens in the woods stays in the woods :haha:

fun day in the woods, rrr trail is only going to get better

sorry to hear that phil had problems after crash and I left

fun day in the woods, rrr trail is only going to get better

sorry to hear that phil had problems after crash and I left

it was all good after we got up to dry land and he could wrench on it:awesomework: some kind of sami spud shaft problem and or T case mounts:mad:

Last edited:
De-beaded two tires attempting the RRR trail... Swapped one for the spare, aired up the other...

Carnage later... Tore/ripped two of the T-case rubber mounts in half... Allowed the front stub shaft to flex out of the tranny... The grinding was the small driveline connecting the tranny and T-case flopping around as the tires turned... Once I put it back in, it all worked perfectly. Just need to replace the rubber T-case mounts and I'm back in business...

But yes, we did winch/pull myself back to the road before I pinpointed the problem and fixed it...

I know it sounds like I'm breaking a lot... I'm just chasing out the gremlins from my 'new to me' rig... Once I find them all I should be good to go.

Had a blast as always, made it up/through some crazy stuff today!!! What a blast!

De-beaded two tires attempting the RRR trail... Swapped one for the spare, aired up the other...

Carnage later... Tore/ripped two of the T-case rubber mounts in half... Allowed the front stub shaft to flex out of the tranny... The grinding was the small driveline connecting the tranny and T-case flopping around as the tires turned... Once I put it back in, it all worked perfectly. Just need to replace the rubber T-case mounts and I'm back in business...

But yes, we did winch/pull myself back to the road before I pinpointed the problem and fixed it...

I know it sounds like I'm breaking a lot... I'm just chasing out the gremlins from my 'new to me' rig... Once I find them all I should be good to go.

Had a blast as always, made it up/through some crazy stuff today!!! What a blast!

If you think walker has some crazy stuff your on crack :stirpot::haha::fawkdancesmiley:

If you think walker has some crazy stuff your on crack :stirpot::haha::fawkdancesmiley:

Really--your going to beat down a new guy who is learning.

Do you remember what it was like to be the little guy in the flatty?

I like the old Sam better-some day you will realize what I am saying..

Sarcasm is tuff to read through the computer Mike hence the emoticons. :kiss:

And yes i remember the ol flatty days and i remember following you around all sort of places nobody thought i should be going or could go and i was lucky to never have any on trail issues execpt a torn radiator hose that was probably 40 years old hahahaha :haha:

Ya know, I gotta agree with Mike...In person, you are still the great and easy-going/fun to hang out with/fun to wheel with Sam; Online however (especially since the Jeep purchase..), not so much---You have a great and extremely capable rig, and It shows...

I remember Sam beating an old janky 4runner.

I also remember a guy fixing it so it wouldnt didnt be a trail tampon every run.

Sam may be a "jeep snob" now, but he learned fast what keeps ya moving.

Ya know, I gotta agree with Mike...In person, you are still the great and easy-going/fun to hang out with/fun to wheel with Sam; Online however (especially since the Jeep purchase..), not so much---You have a great and extremely capable rig, and It shows...

Back into hiding I go then :awesomework:

Only reason anything has been noticed is i started posting on here more often again apprently that was a mistake :awesomework:

Have fun you guys im gonna go back to wheelin and workin on my house :cool:

I remember Sam beating an old janky 4runner.

I also remember a guy fixing it so it wouldnt didnt be a trail tampon every run.

Sam may be a "jeep snob" now, but he learned fast what keeps ya moving.

:cool::cool:

If the rig aint workin or is breakin on what your puttin it through it needs to be upgraded or sold and buy something better thats how ive progressed through rigs :cool: