• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Saturday Reiter, 9:30am main lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Money Mark

May 1st Reiter, 9:30am main lot.

Working on Sac-Up and a few trail entrances.

Sorry, planned to be there, but other items came up that have to take priority. :mad:

You all have fun, get educated on Chainsaws and get lots of Restoration Work accomplished and I will see you at the next work party. :awesomework:

I like it Crash!:awesomework: This will make it much nicer to figure out who is showing up.

Could you make it so you can have guests in the count? so you can click on the "yes" and "# of guests" sort of thing? (kind of like the nw-toys event thing, or the way wattora was)

Last edited:
I like it Crash!:awesomework: This will make it much nicer to figure out who is showing up.

Could you make it so you can have guests in the count? so you can click on the "yes" and "# of guests" sort of thing? (kind of like the nw-toys event thing, or the way wattora was)

Ya--I can change that Eric.

Got all the gear loaded this morning but remembered my hard hat is down at my parents. Will I be good in a bike helmet or does anyone have some (me and my wife) could borrow?

Got all the gear loaded this morning but remembered my hard hat is down at my parents. Will I be good in a bike helmet or does anyone have some (me and my wife) could borrow?

DNR does have some hardhats available so it just depends on how many peps show up.

Why can't we see the no votes? Is that the "black" list?:haha:

Do you want to start sending threating PM's to those people? maybe you can scare a few of them into showing up.

I find the ones that irk me are the ones that plan a wheeling event for the same day as a work party......

I also find that the ones that post a "no" response are the ones that actually care. The ones that dont post anything are the ones that need the kick in the butt.

Why can't we see the no votes? Is that the "black" list?:haha:

I think those who choose "No" should have there names put in big bright letters to highlight the lazy asses :fawkdancesmiley:

I don't care who ISN"T coming I care who IS coming..

End of discussion on that :awesomework:

Do you want to start sending threating PM's to those people?

No, my name's on that list.:; I have a reputation for not doing **** to support the four wheeling community. How else am I suppost to uphold my image?:redneck:

i put no. sorry guys i do military honors at funerals at have to do one tomorrow, but ill get some people who wheel off the base to come help on the next one too.

I can't make this one. Need to be at work in the early afternoon. I'll be at the next one for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts