• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

sawing trees

Well you guys are not fair, I should just gather up my friends and start a new association and get the trails open for all. How about "4x4 for all" We can be a big force and go and whine to the State powers, form work parties to level the trails out so we can make it, and start our own forum. How about a motto. All trails all the time. :D

They are open for all--hence why I stated "a properly equiped rig"

Well you guys are not fair, I should just gather up my friends and start a new association and get the trails open for all. How about "4x4 for all" We can be a big force and go and whine to the State powers, form work parties to level the trails out so we can make it, and start our own forum. How about a motto. All trails all the time. :D
Its already been done:D

Now you're thinkin with your dipstick Jimmy!:awesomework:

i actually want a saw to carry when needed, but i will not exactly be "clearing" any trails around here. leave that to the hunters....:stirpot:

Bullshit, if you are on a trail marked "most difficult" in a stockish rig you have no place there. Stay to the lighter trails unless you are equipped for what you are about to encounter. There is a trail rating system in place for a reason, not just so you have something else to look at entering a trail. :rolleyes:

well some folks do know how to drive....anyone that thinks it all the rig is a total idjit...And my pet peve is the twits that cut a log out thats 2 inchs off each front hub too on a paved road..like they put all that effort in and cant cut it a foot wider?

Last edited:
I come to a down tree I drive over it.....In the event that I can't drive over it I will not cut it I either drag it parallel to the trail or winch it parllel or it helps to define the trail better.

Latest posts