• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Scale Class!

I think my tuber should be considered "SCALE" . It is modeled after the 1:1 avalanche engineering SNIPER. I will not be running it in the 2.2 class anymore ,I have built a new truck. SO........... it is time to sell it or modify it for a new class

Edit: some body make a executive decision,,,,read the standards for scale it fits the bill all except for street legal. hell I'll put a plate and some lights on it,,WAIT,WAIT,WAIT better yet it is already licensed in Arizona.

Last edited:
Todd1803 said:
That Bronco is bad a$$!!!

I still can't believe you found that Bruiser, let alone let it go. Serves you right! :flipoff:

:flipoff: :flipoff: yeah,yeah I know. Although from what I have read recently about the bruisers, they dont seem to be that strong and I dont want a shef queen:D

I still think you should be exiled for that bruiser thing, lucky bastid. I think your tuber should be allowed to compete, as long as it is detailed out like the real deal, if you just have a tube chassis, that doesn't mean scale to me, just like having a clod with a bronco body doesn't make it a scale bronco. I know the norcal guys are giving out negative points for scale items, seems like a good idea to me. Besides, jero's already got a spare tire mounted on the back :D

Last edited:
here a re a few pics of the 1:1 and some of mine what do you think

Attachments

• pssnpr7.jpg
    pssnpr7.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 85
  • md_psrandy.jpg
    md_psrandy.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 79
  • tn_psaerun1.jpg
    tn_psaerun1.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 85
  • 63ac9.jpg
    63ac9.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 85
  • 9e_1.jpg
    9e_1.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 86
I'd be really interested to see what the scale guys from OR think about tubers, and what the scale folks on RCC think about the idea. I honestly don't know if it belongs in that class or not, but it would obviously have an advantage over the rigs modeled after streetable trucks, just like the real Sniper has an advantage over streetable 1:1's.

Hey Toom How did you attach the spring to the chasis and axle I am making a scaler and I can't figure out how to do that. Thanks

you take spring cups and shave them, then put to small screws in opposite ends of where the spring sits on the cup, when i get a chance if you need it, i will post a close up pic. GL on the scale class truck, i am building one for my girl right now!~

Latest posts