• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Scammers!!

Wannabecrawler

I ordered 2 rebuilt 502 stroker long blocks for my boat on September 6th paid in full up front $13,000.00 as of today January 14th still have not received anything I emailed and cancelled my order on October 30th because of no return phone calls or emails. The company is in Gary Indiana, thier web site is Remanufactured.com if anybody knows anybody that can help that is in indiana please contact me. I know the owner of the companies name the company address and I've tried my local police dept and went to the district attorney neither was willing to help even contacted the Gary Indiana police department they didn't want to help so who do you turn too?

Did you send a check? Credit card?

I'd contact a lawyer yesterday.

But, their PD should be interested in the case. Call until they become interested.

Yea I paid with a check by phone. I've been talking to a lawyer but that's only gonna get judgement against them here in Alabama then I've got to try and find a lawyer in indiana that would be wiling to collect.

You should be able to get him charged with breach of trust. A night in jail can sometimes bleed a turnip.

Man I hate to hear that. I"d drive to Indiana and cut his balls off bang his wife then burn his house down :****: nothing gets under my skin more than a scammer

Have you filed a complaint with BBB? I looked and they are not accredited with them so may not do anything but help get the word out. The following info is what BBB shows as location and contact info:

Remanufactured.com

(415) 738-7388
14401 Archer Ave, Lockport, IL 33825

http://www.bbb.org/south-east-florida/business-reviews/auto-manufacturers-and-distributors-specialty-body/remanufacturedcom-in-lockport-il-90071747

May not even be the same place or another listing in a scam. Has shows they have a division in Las Vegas I believe.

Yea they have several different web sites and addresses. They go by phony names, the only address I've found to be legit is the one in Gary Indiana. The address in Las Vegas is a hospital supply store, the one in lockport illinois is where their previous location was.

Jpyke15 said:
Man I hate to hear that. I"d drive to Indiana and cut his balls off bang his wife then burn his house down :****: nothing gets under my skin more than a scammer

This ^
hate to hear of stuff like this. Hope you get to the bottom of it and get your money back.

If I was out of 13k, you could rest assure that my wife would be driving while i am loading the shotgun.