• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

School me on Glocks

Flexy Backhand

something cool?
Well Sold my two cherokees and ended up geting a Glock as part of the deal.
4 clips, 50 rounds a holster and two barrels, one match style barrel and stocker..Havent shot it yet, really nice shape, was some sort of police officers gun for some local department... cant remember, gun has probably 20 rounds through it. I know alot of people dont like these guns, I just wanna know what I should get for it, good mods and such.

Thanks- pics soon

What caliber? If it was a police gun it has alot more round then that thru it.

Glock.

I'd check it for stolen. Most agencies destroy their old firearms after service. If you're found in possession of a stolen firearm, your looking at PRISION not jail time. Double check the serial numbers on the barrel and the receiver (Glock's ser#'s are in front of the trigger guard on the receiver part and on the barrel block itself). If it's clear, register it in your name through DOL.

On the side note, Glocks are great guns. The slotted slide is called "compensation," and is very nice. It's better balanced, more accurate, and has less muzzle jump, especially in .40cal. There is a reason most agencies use this gun, not because they are cheap. They are accurate, extremely reliable, require little maintenance, and you can shoot ALOT of rounds through them with consistent accuracy. I own two Glocks and carry one at all times. Guns are like underwear and socks, everyone has their own preference and size. But I like the one that goes bang and hits when and where I need it to.