• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Search for noah

BEATIN35S

So how long can a 2 yr old survive in this cold even if he did crawl in a hole? I still think the whole story doesn't add up but the local police and TBI and FBI are still searching so who knows!

I don't watch the news, so I don't know the weather situation where this is going on. My 2 year old in 20 degree weather, bundled up in the right clothing with no wind wouldn't make the night. It sounds like a sad story.

Something is really sketchy about that story. It's hard to believe he just wandered off and nobody has found him. I couldn't imagine my two year old being lost in the woods for days. Praying that he is found safe and sound.

Noah Chamberlin has been missing since Thursday afternoon. He disappeared while hiking with his grandmother and sister in the woods near his family's home in Pinson, Tennessee.

no way that kid is still breathing.

rips my heart out thinking about my 2 year old knuckle head out in the freezing woods by himself overnight.

rajincajingt said:
rips my heart out thinking about my 2 year old knuckle head out in the freezing woods by himself overnight.
My thoughts exactly. And fwiw, looks like he was hiking with his grandmother.

I've been seeing comments about "Noah" on FB but didn't know any details 'til this thread. Sad deal, and also doesn't add up. Of course, it doesn't appear the little tyke was hiking with the best of trackers.

Just a few questions and my answers
How exactly does a 2 year old go hiking?
He doesnt. You take him in the woods to look at birds and leaves while carrying him 95% of the time
How do you as the one that took the 2 year old hiking not realize almost immediately that he isn't keeping up on the hike?
I cant honestly anwers this since it only takes a second to realize when it ls only the kid and you in the woods that one of you is missing
How far off the path could he hike off the path?
Evidently miles and hide with a big foot.

Nothing about this is adding up

I will pray for this child. That being said lets be realistic.

1) are both parents accounted for
2) do either or both of them have a drug problem
3) is the "grandparent" really fit to take a toddler into the woods
4) what older sister would not have stayed right with the little guy the whole time

I think there was an accident and they do not know how to explain it so they invented this story up. You can't tell me that even with the weather the way it is that a blood hound could not pick up scent.

wgamble said:
You can't tell me that even with the weather the way it is that a blood hound could not pick up scent.

**** yeah! That's a fact! Saw that thing Mythbusters did trying to fool the Bloodhound, it's mind blowing how badass their sniffers are!

Definitely a lot more to this story than that bullshit "just wandered off" malarkey.

Re: Re: Re: Search for noah

muddinmetal said:
Who the fu*k takes a 2 year old outside in this weather for more than 30 seconds either way?
The day he went missing, it was a lot warmer. I'm thinking it was mid to high 40's maybe even 50. He went missing last Thursday

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Still they said he was only wearing a t shirt not a coat, also just read that a trail camera only showed the granny and the girl, no boy. This is way to fishy

Can people please post links to where they are reading some of this? No offense, but I've heard some pretty pie-in-the-sky "facts" about the case, some of which directly contradict each other. I don't watch TV and I would like to read more.

Man I can't stop thinking about this. With as cold as its been I just pray that boy was never even on that walk and someone is hiding him. It just doesn't add up.