• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Search for noah

Re: Re: Re: Search for noah

86chevota said:
Exactly what I was thinking too! To make matters worse they found him in a area that they had already searched so sad
Think someone dumped his body there after the search?

Re: Re: Re: Search for noah

TBItoy said:
Think someone dumped his body there after the search?

That was my initial thought. Pretty small area of land to search when you think of how many bodies were in the woods looking.

I was gonna say if he found a nice hole or ledge to crawl under I could almost see them missing him but knowing they used dogs I too find it hard to believe he was there when they searched. Also, with my son being almost 2 and knowing how he is, I would imagine he would just plop down wherever he happend to get tired. I need to stop checking this thread, can't help but imagine my son in the same situation and that gets REALLY depressing.

Local news is saying he was outside their original search area and he wasn't found until they expanded it. He was found around 1 1/2 miles from where he was first lost.

Super sad situation

I really had not paid much attention to all of this due to how busy we are and just not following the news much, but yesterday I opened a link from facebook and saw how much he resembles my youngest son, and I just started crying. I find comfort knowing that the child never was alone in this. Immanuel is translated to "God with us". I have faith and know that God was with Noah each second he was alone. God is mourning along with us, God understands suffering because of the pain and suffering He saw His son Jesus go through. I hope and pray there was no foul play, I hope that somehow through all of this the family can find their peace at the foot of the cross, and that God would be glorified.