• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

search w/o query

patooyee

If want to just search for all of a specific member's posts in a specific forum, how do I go about that? On Pirate you just leave the search query field blank but HL seems to require something in there. I've tried **** with no luck.

patooyee said:
If want to just search for all of a specific member's posts in a specific forum, how do I go about that? On Pirate you just leave the search query field blank but HL seems to require something in there. I've tried **** with no luck.

Easy, go to their profile and click their posts if you know approximately when the post you are looking for was made it should be pretty easy

muddinmetal said:
Easy, go to their profile and click their posts if you know approximately when the post you are looking for was made it should be pretty easy

I'm not looking for a specific post. I'm looking for all posts within a specific sub-forum.

I choose the sub forum from the check boxes, then put the letter "e" in the search bar

"e" is the most frequent letter used in english. I just assume it finds most all posts.

It'll definitely find every reply they've ever made to any thread, because of the "Re:" in the post subject when you reply