• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SEMA 2016

A friend of mine has 3 tickets that are all spoken for at the moment but he said I'm 1st in line if one of the others ends up not being able to go. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I'll be there for work....................... but if some of you deplorables make it out there, hit me up!

redneckengineered said:
I'm thinking about going just for the hell of it and raging for a few days.

Ill be there. Might even be making a road trip out of it and pulling a buggy if everything comes together. I'll be part of a panel presentation on Wednesday about Social Media Influencers. Should be good for business thumb.gif

I always here about it and see pictures but, what exactly is it to be honest??? Is it just a big car show/place to show off new products that's turned into like the most pretentious of the year??

truckbroke said:
I always here about it and see pictures but, what exactly is it to be honest??? Is it just a big car show/place to show off new products that's turned into like the most pretentious of the year??
Specialty Equipment Market Association. All the aftermarket stuff for stuff with engines for the most part. The booths are people trying to get their products out to shop owners. Anything from lifts/alignment/ac machines and all other equipment in one place so you can see the latest and greatest in action instead of a salesman coming by with a pamphlet. In another hall there's all the wheels and tires and whores with no clothes on leaving slug trails on 30" wheels. There are offroad based areas, lift companies etc.
The large companies have a big showoff booth, everyone knows what they have for the most part, they are showing off with a huge expensive display and crazy vehicles. The smaller 12x12 booths is where you can see the stuff you've never heard of and see what is out there in the market. The paint and body area has an incredible amount of neat paint jobs.
I don't go to car shows for the most part, so SEMA was cool for me. Lots of neat ****, and we did hook up with a chinese LED supplier and start bringing crates of lights in (2012). Haven't been back since.

redneckengineered said:
So the couple industry contacts I had aren't going this year. Anyone got the hookup on badges that could register me as an attendee? PM me if necessary.
. Is Jessica with you? I believe she could get into Area 51 with just a smile!

Well my buddies from Michigan finally made it out there. After loosing the rear axle studs and dually wheels in Colorado and breaking the output shaft in the trans somewhere by Utah. Owner of crawl magazine let them take his truck the rest of the way to vegas. I'm sure they aren't looking forward to the trip back home. Look for the 78 Ford crewcab prerunner in the king shock booth :woot:

I would assume the black one. That thing has been all over Instaspace recently. ****in sweet truck.

I do trade shows for a living and this is one that is on the bucket list to attend. Sure would beat the hell out of the medical, doctor conferences and retail shows I usually go to. As sick as I am of Vegas, I would suck it up again for SEMA.