• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SEMA

InDaShop

Dont Tread On Me
Well I know in the morning if I can go get on my flight to Vegas in the afternoon or not.
Packed and ready to rock!!! Southwest and coming back on Saturday!!! I hope....

Company has some things going down with a federal inquiry into my group, we are good to go, nothing shady, but its guilty until you prove yourself innocent with the black suit and dark sunglass crowd. I'm scheduled to give a deposition on Friday, if I can get out of it (20-30% chance) I'm Vegas bound BABY!!!

Luckily I got a marketing agent / buddy out there already repping the 555 and trying to square some deals for this coming year.

Proof
semabadge.jpg

**** that occupies my dreams for the past 24-28 months. E class Streamliner. After I get an F class BFRMR record, I'm thinking of stuffing my motor into a 'liner and bending the horizon!!!!
IMG-20101102-000131.jpg

And I got Ken programmed to send pics of the ladies.
sema100.gif

YOU AT SEMA! I Canceled my Trip last moment :( Have FUN. Heard there is ton more vendors this year :D

-CharlieInTheTrees

I applied for a pass and got approved but it just was not in the cards to go this year. Next year I plan to go.

bigsilly said:
I applied for a pass and got approved but it just was not in the cards to go this year. Next year I plan to go.
That was '08 for me. Got all setup knowing I had less than a 50% chance to make it.
This year I was 100% in, time off, flight booked, hotel booked, meetings setup, seminars purchased, travel partner. Then this work **** blew up about 3 weeks ago, and has snowballed to the point I doubt we walk away without firing at least one of our In-House counsel for dropping the ball.
Had this been KOH or B-ville, I would have killed someone then headed for the airport.
We'll see I'm really banking on getting rescheduled for Monday, and that way I can get the **** out of town tomorrow.

I had the chance to go this year but I put too much importance on class to skip two tests I had this week... School is getting in the way so much lately, it better pay off!

Speeding said:
I had the chance to go this year but I put too much importance on class to skip two tests I had this week... School is getting in the way so much lately, it better pay off!

Yeah same here. Was going to go but Ive got this Day Job.............for the moment.........

CharlieInTheTrees said:
Once u see them with no bra. You will see 2 rings of boobs...Nasty. :puke:

I am happy with my 32B 24 34 girl.
If you see a set that are done right you wouldn'T say this :****: flashemifyougotem

I bet those girls smell like Old Spice and Hai Karate aftershave by the end of the day.